Chapter 8
The redhead
BELLA POV
The redhead
BELLA POV
not far as someone ran very fast
-edward-said-
watching is one of the wolves-insurance- and bring Renesmee-added is higher and surprised once I started running
excited my daughter, she was b..
-hold-me-edward stop something is not right, "this time more worried whisper Renesmee grabbing leak we had a look before we start running at the same time
EDWARD POV
-edward-said-
watching is one of the wolves-insurance- and bring Renesmee-added is higher and surprised once I started running
excited my daughter, she was b..
-hold-me-edward stop something is not right, "this time more worried whisper Renesmee grabbing leak we had a look before we start running at the same time
EDWARD POV
When we saw Jacob Renesmee Bella was about to attack him when he realized the state of René, sure to avoid it because the werewolf quit his flock by Renesmee and that the much admired
Renesmee The next day was better jacob insisted on seeing her was sad and beautiful for the simple fact that I did not want Renesmee Hear and see us Renesmee
down and greet with Nahuel Alec both were equal, fighting for the love of it, I saw the werewolf ignore sitting in a corner of the house which saw her vocation and some sadness
Bella down and greet with Nahuel Alec both were equal, fighting for the love of it, I saw the werewolf ignore sitting in a corner of the house which saw her vocation and some sadness
watched from the stairs, smiling, making faces and then whispering.
-hi-greeting esme grabbing the girl watching my address frowned and turned away
"good morning precious, you want breakfast?
- I want ... ... eggs and bacon-esme prepared him twice normal for a human diet since Renesmee needed more food, I saw her looking at grabbing the werewolf sitting in a corner of the room
-hi-greeting esme grabbing the girl watching my address frowned and turned away
"good morning precious, you want breakfast?
- I want ... ... eggs and bacon-esme prepared him twice normal for a human diet since Renesmee needed more food, I saw her looking at grabbing the werewolf sitting in a corner of the room
-esme, I could take another course? - my mother handed him a dish that needed asking for
empty I saw almost all their food to the other side and stood up walking Asia room thinking about many things at once
Alec immediately thought "his Renny" to accompany him but I think what he did surprised us all, dance until I saw her standing in front of the werewolf-
confused because you're so alone? - said smiling tenderly
-yo ... .. they do not want your house stinks, "said the ultimate fun-
have friends?
-before-clarified had them looking down
-you mind if I accompany you? - The werewolf, and every house we stayed static to hear that
Renesmee -yo ... .. they do not want your house stinks, "said the ultimate fun-
have friends?
-before-clarified had them looking down
-you mind if I accompany you? - The werewolf, and every house we stayed static to hear that
ask-no, it's no trouble, "he said smiling, Renesmee sat side extending werewolf I had more food dish
-I brought this, "Jacob smiled at Renesmee taking the plate, this
thanked
thanked
Renesmee POV
note how upset my mom was put to me about the werewolf, so even more angry aria
- hear and because I defended, I asked the guy was lying wolf beside me on the grass, because you
your
-because I am I - I said smiling
confused-so and because you will always defend, "he explained in a whisper, thanks
- hear and because I defended, I asked the guy was lying wolf beside me on the grass, because you
your
-because I am I - I said smiling
confused-so and because you will always defend, "he explained in a whisper, thanks
whisper tell me closing her eyes, whispered Renesmee
-can you tell me jacob renusmy Renesmee
-am-I complain
fun-sorry, your name is quite a mouthful, "he said smiling, I can tell you otherwise ...?
-can you tell me jacob renusmy Renesmee
-am-I complain
fun-sorry, your name is quite a mouthful, "he said smiling, I can tell you otherwise ...?
-clear, "she smiled, watching the clouds
you think .... Hmm .... Nessie said almost inaudible
-you said? - Ask confused
you think .... Hmm .... Nessie said almost inaudible
-you said? - Ask confused
-nessie, nessie-turn I told my eye at him and noticing as he looked at me like ...
-..- whisper, I felt the touch of his hand on mine and I noticed something in my hand let
-when you're lonely or need someone to listen and that someone is me .... And do this, you confess it
-..- whisper, I felt the touch of his hand on mine and I noticed something in my hand let
-when you're lonely or need someone to listen and that someone is me .... And do this, you confess it
-pointed me to look at my hand
Moose my hand in a fist opening my palm slowly seeing that he had a bracelet from my fingers with a wolf hanging
- thanks jacob-sat clutching the same do it and throw my arms around his broad shoulders trying to embrace anything
-ness, "he said in my hair, hugging me as I
on -ness, "he said in my hair, hugging me as I
Already °°°°° the late Miss Alice and Rosalie took me to .... Seattle
-shopping and you'll have fun really, "said Alice guiding baby while I took from the hands, Rosalie and Alice started a talk about clothes
was bored listening to talk that way, so I amused myself watching the posts where they sold
toys-we Renny, enter here, look at the small store of gadgets, I can go fast
grabbing an ice cream parlor has-point
-clear, do not delay ... .. horita we better stay there for you, gave me a ticket and walk grabbing the ice cream shop, I bought an ice cream while sitting on a bench watching and listening to normal people call me
grabbing an ice cream parlor has-point
-clear, do not delay ... .. horita we better stay there for you, gave me a ticket and walk grabbing the ice cream shop, I bought an ice cream while sitting on a bench watching and listening to normal people call me
see a hair care rojisos like fire, moving slowly among people, look at grabbing the hair that comes between people seeing a white woman as a snowflake standing in the middle of all people with red hair
At that moment it was as if everything went in slow motion around me
The redhead found clutching my eye I noticed the color of your eyes the same red blood that ring or that had ever
The The redhead found clutching my eye I noticed the color of your eyes the same red blood that ring or that had ever
jane redhead grabbing my way slowly towards seeing a strange smile on the corner of her mouth, she moved her lips without letting your voice heard, saw action again every 5 seconds
squinted trying to read his lips "yes - gue - me", look up confused seeing the woman make a sign with his hand to follow her, I joined my seat watching the woman I smile and smile back at
The redhead started to slip between the people and began to follow instinct, she looked me in the corner of his smiling eyes and laughter releasing
was a game so I started to run but quick smile and laughter accompanying his
"Wait," cried trying to reach it, I soon realized that it was not in the plaza, I could see following the redhead ran through the streets narrow enough alone
"I'm tired," he complains, stopping in the middle of the street looking up grabbing the sky was beginning to last night, my mom is worried, "I looked behind me grabbing
-failure bit-listen to your voice like a siren's call, smiling at the redhead nodded and turned to follow
ran through the streets along the white figure gradually notice that the night fell on my head , I turn to the redhead down the street, I followed the street turning
I stop suddenly to see that there was no one and rather was a dead end, the few lights he had went out of surprise
-hello? - My voice trembled as he walked down the alley, coming increasingly to the bottom-this here - I afraid
Listen to my back steps, so turn to see every corner, I heard some steps but did not see anything or anyone, let out a sigh believed to be alone, but I saw something fall in front of me
-AHH! - scared scream onto the floor to see who was the redhead
-al end - she said smiling wickedly, you will pay for beautiful, honey, look at the frightened woman
-al end - she said smiling wickedly, you will pay for beautiful, honey, look at the frightened woman
-de ... of which you speak? - the woman laughed openly, I saw her put his hand in a pocket of his pants and pull out a crumpled paper in the face
lanzándomelo I opened the paper to see the inside
lanzándomelo I opened the paper to see the inside
I do not understand, "I see the contents
" wanted "
" girl 1.70, 18, brown hair and chocolate eyes "
" last seen in Willo street "
" wore a long white dress "
Stop reading the rest, looking at the redhead
" girl 1.70, 18, brown hair and chocolate eyes "
" last seen in Willo street "
" wore a long white dress "
Stop reading the rest, looking at the redhead
-that has to do with me? -
- who is the photo?. And read the name - refused again see the paper in my hands, I saw the girl in the picture without finding it ", the grabbing Here, read it all again until I realized why you have this paper in my hands
- who is the photo?. And read the name - refused again see the paper in my hands, I saw the girl in the picture without finding it ", the grabbing Here, read it all again until I realized why you have this paper in my hands
"Isabella Marie Swan"
-my ... mom? - I said as I was confused-sorry
you pay for her delicacy - teeth showed me his weakness is you, avenge it by killing me
you pay for her delicacy - teeth showed me his weakness is you, avenge it by killing me
-not understand, made by my mom?
, say it will be eye for an eye, "he said smiling mischievously, took my neck lifting me from the ground, I complain when you start to feel pain, could kill you right now, but" the "has plans for you let out another moan, not having air in my lungs
, say it will be eye for an eye, "he said smiling mischievously, took my neck lifting me from the ground, I complain when you start to feel pain, could kill you right now, but" the "has plans for you let out another moan, not having air in my lungs
not understand nothing grabbing here?, meet my mom?, revenge?
"it's time to go," refused while the tears fell from my eyes, put on his shoulder immobilizer, with difficulty I saw right through the tears, several white figures began to bring
"it's time to go," refused while the tears fell from my eyes, put on his shoulder immobilizer, with difficulty I saw right through the tears, several white figures began to bring
-go!! - Voices heard my mom can see how we were beginning to distance
-mama-whispered in tears as the paper with a picture of my mother was slipping through my fingers
-mama-whispered in tears as the paper with a picture of my mother was slipping through my fingers
BELLA POV
-NO! - cry while watching as the wearing away, the last thing I saw was his eyes teary watching me helplessly, a blade slid between his hand flying to us
-Renesmee! - my cry feel like grabbing that tore my throat, my knees trembled and fell to the ground feeling the itch in my eyes, my breathing became erratic as he watched the ground feeling helpless, not ... - scream her hands over her face
- WHY THE LEFT ALONE? - getting up
yell-whisper beautiful ..- Alice in a tone calm, stretched his arm clutching my address with a sheet abuse, without looking snatch content-sorry ... "said bowing his head .-
-beautiful, calm down, I felt arms wrap Edward squeezed my search- against his chest find it .... I swear
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° One day
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Support my head against the wall, look like all moved from one place to another, because they'll take it, that was my child?, is only a baby does not deserve that
-found his aroma-edward cry from the dining room, lift me as a spring-bella and jacob stay here I follow the aroma
look like jasper left the house with
-love edward , you better relax - we'll find Jane said, me and Alec will leave to seek, with Cullen on our side we have an advantage other than the hybrid is helping us with all his clan
-love edward , you better relax - we'll find Jane said, me and Alec will leave to seek, with Cullen on our side we have an advantage other than the hybrid is helping us with all his clan
-know-whisper, "but I I feel really useless
-and everything will be fine, "I said as he walked away
jane -and everything will be fine, "I said as he walked away
-bella-saw blade slowly approached Alice, I shook slightly, you'd better believe ... you to review
... ... No!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
And Confuzed THIS CHAPTER IS NEXT LIKE, TAKE ALL SLOWLY AND BE FELT beginning to realize:) I upload SOON AS I AM WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER 10:) I HOPE YOUR COMMENTS TO GIVE ME INSPIRATION
0 comments:
Post a Comment