Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Best Eyebrow Shaping Jacksonville Fl

TU-CAP BACK-ViiBlaCkW O4


O4 "BELLA"


-This really is fantastic, not as the mother often read books, "says my daughter's voice accompanying her child with a smile that widens from ear to ear Wow! - exclaims when you open the backpack has offered
Within
Edward I can distinguish two exclusive video games, a shirt and something else with the label "Vulturis company" Nessie

"Well your dad has worn le Claire says my daughter in an attempt to whisper that he brings a smile to Edward

-Edward is a friend of ours, she's my mom shakes her head in my direction and I know I blushed.

- Why do not we press on to those machines over there? "Suggests Claire, Nessie takes the bag and after an enthusiastic smile runs across the room

Edward has invited us to launch one of those video games you know excited about my daughter, that was the big question that had done that day when she called at night and now in addition to bring to a party so exclusive it has given away two games to it.

"And now we were alone," he announces with that tone of voice that keeps reminding the pure velvet .- Come for a drink, "he says, offering his arm to take and we went to the bar area.

While I try not to stumble with so many children running and people excited about the presentations, remember to kill Alice when he arrives home. He had asked for help to decide for me and everything because the invitation seem a formal affair, I offer a tailored suit and a loose blouse and flight.

"I assure you'll look fabulous, has said, and I close my eyes to finish its job on makeup.

However, I feel that wave of fashion, less like a sophisticated woman and more like a single mother. Because only a mother carries her daughter's sweatshirt carrying everywhere.

Edward smiles - I can ask a favor? - I nod without opening the eyes on the ground "If anyone asks, just I am Edward Cullen, and before he can answer he says: "Elizabeth and I decided to leave the Masen when ... well when it happened, and tries to smile, crooked grin that only achieves his gaze and nod.

Despite that everyone knows there Edward Cullen I feel like I'm in another time, because I do not know that such Cullen, and part of me wants to shout that there exists only Antonhy Edward Masen, because his past disappear, I disappear too, which only means one thing. Jessica never having had known of my existence.

The question had haunted me in the head from the morning after the call Where was Edward his fiancee? Would you have told you something about our past? How much would know about me? The answer was clear. NADA
Edward made a blot on his life, in which I was also included and despite all those years of separation was happy to be someone else. One that I do not know, and part of me, an even greater that I would give reason to Edward, because after all we lived was necessary to be someone else. Although Edward had not even seen what I saw. He had not been present and did not witness the terrible pain that has haunted me for me for years.

- Edward! "A man incredibly sexy blond I must admit, "she pats his shoulder. Edward gets up and embrace both years as If I did not see Dimitri

"Look, she's beautiful," she presents and gently kisses my hand "as a gentleman, I think.

"Delighted," so you're the florist, "asks the man sitting on a bench right next to me, I nod and smile

" Edward told me to have a florist friend, and I wanted to know horrors, I wonder how Edward has done that a few days ago when he heard what he did, Dimitri put his eyes and try to concentrate on what you say, but I've lost so much of his talk that the only thing I understand it, ... so this is my card, I'd love to call me for an appointment concertarte. A florist is what I wanted to look my company, stands and says goodbye politely, there is a grip with Edward and then look away.

-If you hit him, you will open the doors of something big, be sure, "he said and for some strange reason I believe him.

After a few drinks and some shots of all wake up with the worst hangover from my days as a teenager destrampe, Edward Nessie us and I care all that evening and quickly put us in a taxi after the meeting, for my luck is good to know that I did not make any stupid, being old-cups, but had been warned.

-Keep me away from the bar, not going too much alcohol after pregnancy, and Edward just simply smile and tow behind all the presentations of the virtual and non virtual games that could hold that convention
.
.
..
"Well now," said Alice with a gesture as perfect as if it had been studied, not even me-you're hearing is sulking by the tone he speaks to me, and I'm just blink a few times

-On, decoration and ferns, "I say with all certainty that at some point in the conversation to listen, but do not remember at what point.

"Yes, for 10 minutes talking about it, let Bella. Keep thinking about him as if she says it in my brain and I have no choice but to affirm in silence. Alice chuckled fun

Because I had to admit that lately I thought of more to remind Edward breathe or want to have a reason or where. Only was he in each of the thoughts that haunt me unconscious and conscious and no longer tortured by the fact I still see with open eyes, as on that occasion.

What frightened me was my own thoughts to him had been too long and now everything back as if it never happened anything


- When did you see? "Alice interrupt again and I realize that a week ago I do not know anything about him. Alice is able to see my thoughts and read my mind, I know too well, so adding "You should seek your Bella.

And after that and a few indications about Nessie and I Florist I fly in the van toward the house of Edward. Gently wiggle the card that had deposited on the shelf that day was my first home and read the address.

I realize I'm more nervous than when I was young and had years ahead, lying on the grass fresh and green Volterra, Edward now lives in a kind of departments, like mine. I breathe, I park and I face with destiny.

Edward Locate the floor and I remember his absence. The coming and going every day from school to tell my neighbor what had happened, until Edward I left you need to tell him my plans, or rather, it was not that he does not need my company, but it was my secret too dull to tell them.

smile, remembering the days when you fantasize about girls from high school, talking about my "developed body" or "the way he had kissed a boy" everything started to elude me later ended in taste. Of course, nobody knew that the only boy who had kissed Edward Masen is called because it would not.

When Edward finished high school he went to boarding school to which Anthony had it happen but we both knew that was a terrible blow in my life then I began to truly develop, and have good problems with my parents, some truant from class and a good number of failed romances.

direct road to his apartment and I stop before touching the ring that will make Edward as bolide down the stairs.

Suddenly everything moves at a better time, when he returned from boarding Christmas and all the girls in Volterra swallowed it with his eyes. Heidi in particular betting it would dish on your plate when you were dancing.

My competitive spirit awoke and immediately took over the idea that Edward Masen was by right. Mine. I knew him more than anyone in either case, it was my best friend and my confidant, was clearly well-because it was still "my neighbor.

Angela and I arrived when the track was beginning to stall movement going from side to side and in the midst of the crowd at the bar was Edward, chatted with old friends, Erik and Ben, and Heidi was throwing killer looks .

- is looking at me? - Angela asked with apparent annoyance who fakes a yawn and answer
-a little sideways Bella, calm down, give me a little tap on the shoulder, my lips towards the incisors are willing to do me much harm
-Just tell me when we look right, "Angela nods and we among many "Now" "Not now" "sideways" "Directly"

Edward had not talked to since arriving for vacation, when he stopped in front of his house next to mine, to find the keys, and then I realized that this was not the Edward Masen I knew it was not half as awkward and stupid. This had the athletic body, wore a small beard and began to leave hair more tousled and sexy I have ever seen. It was undoubtedly a man.

He had watched from the couch in my window and I dared not go to greet him.

-Bella, I feel fine, I called Angela to stand from the table by an arcade running fast to the bathroom and returns on the first toilet you see.

I hold the desire to imitate and I work while listening to repeated patting "Agh." Miss Dydime enter the place, because surely someone has warned the terrible painting featuring Angela Weber accompanied with the case of Isabella Swan anything good to go to the toilet. And who knows what kind of twisted things he went through his head Dydi to fly off to meet us. But at this moment I am not ungrateful.

Then start ringing chords Wham!, Last Christmas, my favorite song, which had decided to dance with Edward on the track, to hypnotize with this new body and I kissed under the mistletoe. But I can not leave alone Angela, then thank the Dydime soul tells me out of here I see

Swan glanced at my friend, whom the color begins to paint the face and then I see it. There on the track this Edward and Heidi hung around his neck. Heidi Damn, you got away with it, forgetting for a moment everything, even my name and leave the place with long strides. Cold outside and has started to snow.

- Bella, "the voice is unmistakable cry for me though I do not turn
- Where you going?" Asks Edward to run like mad and yet where I stopped one and a half before me
-A house is Christmas and my parents will be happy to see me out there ahead of schedule, "I say biting, I feel hurt and more on pride
-I was hoping to dance with me tonight," uttered the magic words now lacked that touch of fairy dust
"Here is Heidi," I say and I turned to go my way
"Well, if you dance with me in there, Isabella Swan, you have to do it here out, "he says and makes absolutely cut short.

I make an effort not tirármele in arms when I reach and take my hand, puts the other on my waist and I protest by snowflakes scatter in contact with our clothes

"Hello, Bella-me smiles in a way that only he knows and I am haunted "What are you going to ask for Christmas?" asks dancing in the middle of an ice rink

>> To you, is the first thing I think, however I merely stated the obvious and then I realize that our friendship is still as intimate as it always has been, no matter the time we spent apart Edward and I are still friends. "Surely Santa

Claus will bring me only the Cowboys every year, I grimaced and he laughs, he knows very well my mother's taste in clothes .- What shall I ask you?

"In my house still does not mention Christmas. Anthony has not yet reached, you know Elizabeth is sparking head-shakes-

We still my home, "I say to fill that awkward silence when talking about his father-watch movies and dine something stupid, you know

"Bella, you can still give me something for Christmas, I feel her breath close to my face and I understand that Edward is moved slowly toward my
- What?" I say half way and trembling, just as the strains of Celine Dion recite inside the enclosure

"I would shade my whole life with you, Would you do the Same for me? Would I give all I am to you Would you do the Same for me? "
Edward
" Shut up, hold my waist and my body hit yours. Then he kisses me


Retirement hand ring and I'm willing to take a run, if Edward has decided to erase from his past perhaps the most sensible thing is to do the same, with fear and desire to mourn decide to leave, under a step and then the door opens

-Bella-Edward's voice says. Flip

only to look at her abdomen naked, tousled hair and sleepy eyes. You've probably spent a night in candle. Jessica

"Come in, come, what brings you here?" He says as if suddenly he did not remember that it's 8 am

"I just ... wanted to tell you Dmitri gave me the job, you know that ? is too early, then again, maybe Jessica does not seem to ...
-not sleep here, "Jessica says in the midst of this crooked smile and I do shrews in the head-Em did not sleep and I'm alone, going pro .

The invitation is the least take me by surprise, the big are my own instincts, long ago I was not alone with someone, to much that I was not alone with Edward. Put my hands in the bags and follow him close up the stairs, biting my lip, to not touch him and claim him as mine. Again.

A Department of boys is probably the explanation for his fiancee do not stop there, games, popcorn, XXX magazines, clothing, shoes, food, pizza boxes, and the acid smell of snuff, along with some plants that need irrigation. I understand Jessica.

"You know this is great, remember my love of ketchup," says Edward and brought the muffins to the mouth, giving a big bite

-terrace is also excellent, note, from there you can see all of Arizona "If I any, would you take from here I

-I thought so, responds "I can casually ask a question? - leaves the piece of bread and takes a sip of mocha that I brought

" The answer you want, but I feel a lump in the throat and another in the stomach

- The day of the show, I asked Nessie on Mike, let her ... she said he was not her father, her expression is raging and I feel more sorry for my daughter to shame for my body.

had long trusted no one besides Alice, who is the only person who knows all my truths, no matter how dark they are, but with the appearance of Edward, is that there are already two people who know them, although the latter just know the first part.

"I met Jacob when he was 19, were young and misguided, we went back and forth as we heaved the body, met in London when I went to a bar, hot skin and dark body made me forget everything, my parents, Volterra-up to you, I wanted to say, but I did "We had an apartment on the fifth floor of a building, it was something like what I see but for me it was paradise, we spent the day bathed in sweat and groans, and many cans of beer, but no matter, because Jake and I get married and be happier than eating partridges. Everything was perfect between us until I was pregnant.

>> At first everything was happiness and love, Jake spent his days writing songs and poems for Renesmee, I loved my big belly and kissed her lips each were available, but after birth all change. He could not keep the partying to Jake as before, could not return home at 4 am, should not consume alcohol and they do not we put like rabbits.

"One day I returned from shopping and found your note. She said she loved me, you always would, but could not give up his dream of becoming a musician and artist just for us. Then I realized I had left and returned to Volterra Renee. End

"Damn, Bella, Edward said, getting up
" It happened, Edward
- Did you hold a grudge? "I gave
Nessie, I have because it
- Have you seen him since that happened?
"No, and I do not want to do, after 9 years of solitude, what would be expected of him. In addition to Nessie would be terrible, "Edward nods and returns to the chair on the terrace.
- What about Mike?
-El appeared he was about to go crazy, including Renee and Nessie, also needed a father figure for her
- How was it?
-Bored, the opposite of Jake, try to adjust to it, I realized that pro was included as a task on its agenda
- And how did it end? "" That was turning into the worst interview ever done by the CIA
"When I moved 3 years of Volterra.
- Think you can fall in love again Bella?
... "I do not know," stuttering and note what I say Mr. Masen ..
-Cullen-
corrects me "Sorry, I do a face-what is love? I mean, you're going to get married soon right? How is Jessica?
"Well, she is ... is complicated
" Love should not be Edward
"She does not know anything about Bella, I understand that refers to its old name and his father.
-does not know me right?-Confirm with bent, the view is like a dagger in the chest
"I count everything, not pro-responds Anthony staring at the cars start to make noise in the wax
-Nessie and I do not go out with you again, if Jessica does not know, "I sentence you and smiles
" I will promise you ... - the silences grow larger, I go to work
"I remember the school steers
Edward laughs as if remembering the old days as much as I
"In that time I did not mind them, I just wanted to be with you," he says, and our eyes meet. At the distance of a kiss So hold my breath
................................... ....................
Marathon but necessary as I love this story ahaha:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment