Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Does Keratin Makes Scalp Oily

between the blog and the books ... . : S


chiicas Uff, I promised (qe olviidar I do not) xD jajaja no pro so it is important not to launch a especiial comuuniicado. See that q q IIBA habiia them to walk about 1 month osiiciosa porq teniía cows? For
sii I have! graciiias to Diios wiii therefore, the point is pro qe qe'm actualiizando as I can, to pay all q debiia them, as I'm pro asii upgrade and update every week xP tambiién'm reads and reads and escriibe and escriibe, and point the whole bit dizzying esqe DHUD update tomorrow and I think until the other week MQA.VV and YOUR BACK Osea q
actualiizar try inserting two fics per week AGAIN YOU AND DHUD only Aviis q sii porq me something is chacachachan delay ... xP
escriibiiendo a liibro Ando, \u200b\u200bgood sii two, and you see do not muii faciil liibros is documented q q what are you going to write, find q trustworthy people to help you with errors, q in case mii and found mii mii amiiga beloved Mary Teles and q are undoubtedly worthy of being called ediitoras miis, mii mii personal ediitora siirena friend, I love not q You Harii siin!
porfiis Well then I agradeceriia todiita the comprensiión miii q Pudia have to walk unleashed crazy brain creates xq hiistoriias and then I need to write, and q because the time is devoted to a book than those of fics, as well as I'm reading and read things in common q aq help me not be a Jaha diisparatades xD Well good notiicia in give away all this corner few books when I go DIIC sii q me read my blog aja hahaha yeah good good is worth dreaming. and no esq notiiciia Karliitha and I have surprises for Naviidad resuscitation, and post the first chapter and I think the 24 q 25 and 26 the other two! q is a shoot three horrors cost us, and have more there is to ahiii q. Mil graciiias by reading the dizzying of ViiBlaCkW choro xD Besos and we read:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment