Saturday, December 25, 2010

Braided Leather Bracelet Disney Land

ALMOST LOVER-Cap O1-Vii & Karla


Summary: Based on the song Almost Lover by Fine Frenzy


CAP O1 "IMAGES"



The tips of your fingers through my skin

The palm trees swaying in the wind ...

images
sang me English lullabies in

I never want to see you unhappy

I want the same for me _______________________________________________




BELLA POV

Di
double click on the mouse touch, I hated to use that device, I prefer the "normal" as Edward would say, was not as sophisticated as most people out there, I felt rather "simple" and so my husband was repeated countless times that he loved me.

I lowered the side of the laptop I was using at that moment, had a coffee in my hand and ashtray hidden somewhere in my subconscious. Edward had eradicated the evils at random and gave cigarette first, I raised the lid of the computer.

all night had doubted whether or not to open that part of my past that was torturing me, and it was exactly 7 am hour when he decided to open the document with a brand called infernal light on the display monitor

...
DOWNLOADING
after I got up slowly and ran to the place of the cupboard where he had a last ashtray that my husband was not aware and that I would have made me mad to do it disappear if he could find. I took the pack that was hidden in my bag.

Edward did not interfere with my personal things cellular call it bag, and not my little daughter Nessie copper loops, so as a revolutionary infiltrated enemy ranks was my pack of cigarettes.

I took one and lit it, it was so that she did that the experience was rewarding and delicious, and walked slowly to the computer, I inhaled for the first time after so long and so many memories without it. My fingers rested

article of smog over the edge of the glass ashtray. Open the.

slow pulse and breathing rhythmically pulled me as if the whole body falling in ice water. I could not fool me hurt so much as I was excited about him.

him accompanied by symbols pages seemed immense though not more than one and a half. The world collapsed around the edges as I did when I saw or smelled the blood, and ten years had passed and he kept this locked away in a closet of my heart. It was the first evil that Edward had not been eradicated, the did not know, never know.

My eyes focused on the letters and words were a flood of emotions and flames of fire to keep me alive embraced images leave my past filtered. The words formed sentences and phrases and melodies poems citing agonizing ...

- Isabella Swan will you marry me? "I remember very well when I suggested it and I put your ring on his finger, adorned your skin of silk but the greatest ornament was your smile in those eyes grew moist chocolaty that when answered

"If Jacob, yes, I want to marry you," And after that I woke her up and cut the air your silhouette while we laughed like crazy in love you do you remember?

I know you do Bella, in my mind I know you can not look at me when you close your eyes and still call me at night in your dreams, I know you still love me in that heart of yours, I know you have not drawn the side that ring that symbolizes our history and our commitment and also corroborates my hell.


I stopped, was precisely for that reason did not want to open that attachment receiving my inbox in the mail, inhaled as snuff possessed until they disappear in his hands.

I went straight to the window and saw him again, he was right, I had not forgotten, never will, was so imbued in me like an invisible tattoo, like a rune that protected me and I will not let go.

>> It was the first day of school, we were young when we met.

His black hair bobbed as palm trees swaying the wind when northern beaches, wide smile, sincere and white contrast to his dark skin that looked red at times, hurt look so beautiful.

sculpture was a pagan god, contoured muscles, arms, back, legs strong and unsettling, for those who were willing to sacrifice their lives if only I could watch them again.

He was the center of attention, along with its colossal friends, were 6 and called themselves the "Wolf Pack", I was about to turn 17 and was new to Forks, like any rookie and like any teenager, I had remained silent when I saw appear at the cafeteria, and for some strange reason I looked at the that day.

brown hair, chocolate eyes and pale skin, had no trace of the Arizona sun, but he smiled and I knew his name
-Jacob Black, Jacob Black is called "Angela told me, a nice girl who seemed to be a soul pure and disinterested in me .- Bella seems to like it .- even said with a smile on his face.
-Angela I do not think I do not believe to be the kind of girl you like.
-on that I disagree todas. likes Jacob said and I noticed his eyes rolling.

That same afternoon, Angela and I were sitting in the garden of the school, I lay on the grass to see the sky, it was unusual that the sky was clear Forks but that day it was, the sunlight filtered through each cloud that was in the sky. I put the headphones and I sank into my thoughts, just two minutes later I felt a blow on the forehead, the pain began to become increasingly intense, incorporating me slowly and saw her perfect figure approaching me.
"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He said, in his eyes I could tell you preocupación.-see enfermería.-take, to take my hand and helped me up.

felt a slight moisture tour the front and as a reflex I reached the place where I felt the fluid, look at my hand and saw the viscous red liquid, my legs began to tremble, and turned my stomach instantly.

-.- I'm bleeding ... and I feel like I fade away, a minute later I was surrounded by her huge siento. brazos.-what I whispered lifting her face to look.
"It was my culpa. apologize," he said and I could feel the warmth of his breath near mi.-I will take you to the infirmary.

"I can walk, I lied, I knew that if he saw blood would eventually pass out and my legs were too weak to walk.
-I'm not sure of that, but I venture to hurt you again, you to go up there .- eloquent tone gave me more dizzy by the lack of air in the respiratory system. He was making me forget
breathing
- What did the nurse? "he asked sincerely concerned
-should I wash the wound and you're no good with the ball," he smiled and I glare.
-Remind me when you want to be close to another, its musical laughter spread into my brain the way I'm Jacob Black-brown gave me his hand.
"Be assured that I will" I said pointing to his forehead Bella, Bella Swan, and touched her warm skin as opposed to my

spent the rest of the morning together, making jokes, talking about music, movies, hobbies and others. For some reason could not get away from him. Afternoon offered take me home, and accept willingly.

Under the car and opened the door, we walked together toward the entrance of my house. "Thank Jacob.

said, and the blush on my cheeks did not wait" I'm sorry I made you lose ... ... .. "I was going to say later but I stopped putting your fingers on my labios." I'll see you tomorrow my bella.es said giving me a tender kiss on the cheek.

images rolled my past which swirls in my head. I closed my eyes and pressed his temples trying to appease some of them. "This suffering is unnecessary beautiful" I repeated.

I opened my eyes, lit the lighter, but there was no snuff to take my
cravings and I looked out the window just to immerse myself in another memory. No matter how unnecessary it was this suffering, would take me forever

>> "It's a beautiful sunset is not it Jake? .- Had told him that spring afternoon at the beach.
- I saw something even more beautiful, "answered the player, while putting that smile he loved" Bella why I brought you here was not only appreciate the natural beauty at its peak.

took my hands and said:

- "We have spent much time together, and I know you know, I know I can not stay away from you, I can not be just your friend. Will you be my girlfriend and support this idiot clown? "

He smiled with his smirk and perfect, if I had said a few months ago would have taken for a madman who tried to sell the idea that Jacob Black is set at me. But the question he had heard everything I said was true and I felt lucky

The world stopped for a moment, I had no words, I was excited about this moment for months had elapsed, a time to love , time to learn, time of Jacob Black. The beach, the calm sea and the most gorgeous sunset witnessed my happiness. The next memory

rumbling in my head, I pushed hard and I heard the curtain saying through vibrant letters in the e-mail:

Forgot night? I never did, is in every one of my thoughts.

>> The day of prom courses, I had never imagined going to a dance and enjoy the way I did. We danced together

the throng of teenagers one of those rock songs, until the music changed to a slow piece. It took me by the waist and let me guide, flipping my head on his chest. "I want to belong Jacob.
I said in a faint whisper, Jacob opened his eyes wide open without even understanding what I meant.
- What do you mean Bella? - Ponder still puzzled.
I want to be yours, body and alma. said, and tenderly kissed her earlobe.
- Are you sure about this? - Asked, and I had never been more sure of anything in all that life had
"I am, I love you and I know you love me too, would do this with someone you were not you.

take my hand and we walked together toward the exit, once outside I opened the car door, and then rose. The journey became eternal and nerves were getting stronger.
Tenema
-no ... .- I knew I would say that if it was not quite sure I did not, but I really wanted. I was 18 and he was the man of my life
-I hacerlo. "I interrupted.

Once in the room took my waist and started kissing in a tender kiss, walk back to the bed and lay me gently on my mouth to my collarbone, leaving a path of kisses, put his hand behind my and low closing my strapless dress. I started to unbutton his shirt, until it is removed. It was even more perfect than I thought. I get up and pulled my dress, pee breasts were exposed and can not help blushing at the thought of my nakedness.
began kissing each of them with extreme delicacy, a whimper escaped my lips.
could feel his erect member brushing my privacy, my pants and now his pants were just a nuisance. Unzip it and take it away along with the boxers, I felt his erection sticking to my crotch and began to moisten even more.

kissed me again, now with more intensity, I wanted so much as I did, under his hand up to my most intimate, I felt like one of his fingers was sinking slowly into me.
moaned, he just looked at me and smiled, I pull your fingers just to get rid of the last thing I had clothes.
returned to lay her lips on one of my breasts, sucking harder now and the feeling was becoming more enjoyable. Wrap my fingers in his hair and kiss his shoulders. My moisture was increasingly present. Jacob
-now began to beg and fill, to penetrate slowly, the pain was immediate,
-duele.-scream. She was a virgin, my first time, and stopped
- want to stop? whisper in my ear, panting and alarmed

I could only shake his head, the idea that warmth left me and caused me chills continued. It took me several seconds to get used to, but when I did the pain had become pleasure. Began to blows gently. The heartbeat was getting stronger. The attacks increased in intensity and could not help more, the room was impregnated with moans and cries from both.

Walls moved by the edges to blur, and was sweating before the vivid image of a memory that made me delirious, had been the first man in my life, the man had not been forgotten.

The fourth was stable and could move back to the computer, I was forced to disappear from my life any indication that he had been there. But e-mail that had left me limp and in shock, shaking back and chest was burning.

I had strength to reach out to finish reading the letter, "just a little more," repeated my masochistic side

- ... 2 to 1 bet that you remember all the overwhelming emotions, the saturation of the senses, the too vivid past. I know I've forgotten. I'm still here waiting
as agreed the day you left, I just want you to know that I still love you.
............................................ ..............................
Wiii emociionadas to launch the priimer capiitulo of Casii lover. We hope soon shown while the second one. and q tambiién like it and leave us your comentarii sii?
can The canciión the miixpod oiir already in the blog:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment