Monday, December 13, 2010

Side Effects Of Olimelt In Men

Last Gift

When you get home, lock myself in my room. Ah been a difficult day, may all have been since they're not. Stupid memories harass me with every detail reminding your vacuum.
My room looks increasingly dark and cold without you. Here next to me.
I do not like the loneliness I feel, hear only the sound of my own steps did not do anything right in my mind, I begin to recreate in my mind all these memories I have at your side.
seek an outlet to quickly leave behind the memories, so I turn on the stereo and climb a bit in volume.
To my good or bad luck starts that song does remind me so much.
I stop to think twice if you turn off the stereo, or keep listening to that song.
Well, who cares I say to myself if I started to remember what will happen if I cry a little but after all this time. Nothing. That happens, there is no turning back and I can not change what happened, just open that bad memory I have of the last minute.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I did not like
to be honest, I did not believe

Because only say goodbye forever unknown
can leave me feeling short of breath, I have my heart fear
has stopped how I can believe you when you end our relationship without warning?

That's exactly what happened ah me, my heart stopped at the same moment that it was over. I know I'm a fool but, what else I can do despite all the times we had and you left without stopping to think about me.


do not know why I can not go
my feet do not move
feels unreal, today
side of my heart hurts

the ring on your finger put back into my cold

hand got to my heart New
my last gift is this separation

Will memories to leave?, As
time I met you just like a movie scene
is it because my memory has left me,
or because I'm suffering alone?

beautiful moments are passing along to you, but why this sudden decision to leave me behind along with those cute, or maybe just have been nice memories for me and not for you.


not know why I can not go
feel like you're back
perhaps just now, perhaps it is repenting? I can not even move my heart.

put the ring on your finger
back to my cold hand
received my
my heart again Ultimate Gift is the separation

My heart reached a point where it no longer knows if wait or move on without you, but how can my mind to tell the heart to stop to remind you feel this pain?
I tried with all my might forget everything but has been very little time has passed, but not always hurt like now. I know, I have only to wait for your memory does not hurt to see it as something nice that happened in my life.

yesterday when things started to go wrong, I'm wrong
Where exactly?
my heart can not let you go
this is really the end
for me, (you're my) my last love ...

not easy for me as a farewell,
my heart back in my control
guess I'll have to make a decision to forget
indefinite


to bear the ring on your finger
got back to me
got cold hand on my heart again
my last gift is this separation

yesterday when things started to go wrong, I'm wrong
Where exactly?
my heart can not let you go
this is really the end
for me, (you're my) my last love ...

When the song finished, I returned to dry these tears I hope nobody see that I'm shedding for you, despite what they say all is my pain, though I say I understand it, might not be because we all feel different.
will try to erase all traces of that love, look forward and find someone who makes me feel that again. Because even now say that you're my last love I hope you're not.
Although it may all end well, it's always good to feel that feeling again.
Whatever he says, deep down I hope you return. Sorry


this poorly written and short, I have way too without writing anything and hearing that song reminded me a bit when going LN Ed, but had not thought of putting characters is a little, why not use an image, also can be used with any other couple
The song so called SHINee's Last Gift is my favorite Korean group.
Vii & KRLA sorry for leaving them so long, I hope soon to write again. Kathe
Greetings:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment