Chapter 7
She !
Renesmee POV
ran crying to the scene, just wished with all my heart that I continue, I had no courage to see them again
had not the strength to overcome!
As I could do this, curse Edward Cullen stole my love and confidence of my mother's love having my mother gripped my father, oh accursed ... edward cullen.
ran between the density of the forest care less where I was going
The howls to be heard further away did not matter, nothing mattered ... .. nothing made sense
ran through the forest on my skin feeling shock from the freezing water droplets starting to give the sky, embrace my body starting to feel my skin caused cold shivers ROSAR
kept running while thinking in that scene disgusting. Perhaps my father left us?, My mom does not love my dad ", where is he?, Because I never talk about it?, And if my father is ... ... Demetri?, I do here, 'cause my mom away from me the?
The accident ... ...
The accident ... ...
course it was, maybe everything is behind that famous incident that made me forget everything, for sure my mom also forget everything ....
But that has to do with cullen rather with them, because jane ray not to kill?
The I'm really confused, I understand nothing
The I'm really confused, I understand nothing
CRUSH!
Stop watching sharply grasped the source of the noise, my eyes traveled around me I noticed the dark grasping that had been
had much time running and I left thinking how long?
CRUSH!
My body stand still to identify a new scent that smelled anymore, I could hear very faintly several steps .... No, not footprints were some legs, that was what I heard
And what most caught my eye was these hearts, gallops, as the flutter of a hummingbird, were quick and listened to several very closely what is going on here?
BELLA POV
ran through the woods screaming your name, forgive me my little girl.
-Renesmee "cried following the aroma-Renesmee, WHERE ARE YOU? - The itching in my eyes would not let me have a clear mind, crying without tears.
Everything was my fault, if he had told the truth from the beginning none of this would be happening
-BELLA HIGH! "Heard the cry of edward, I could feel the touch of her hand against mine and pulling me up holding my
edward-said-let go my arm pulling uselessly
-no, pretty high .... Renesmee passed the border.
-edward I do not mind, let go, is my daughter she needs me
-understand, we can not cross we have to ask for help, "complained
-yo I can cross and return to her before they realize, hear the voice of Alec
-no! - edward said loud and clear, they know their territory
-but edward ... ..- I complained free myself from his grasp trying
-bella, please trust me, you look at trying to find any sign of lying in his eyes, but there was nothing but love and concern
-according-whisper
-we have to go on the road and the beginning of the push, this is where we will find a wolf
I took my hand leading me we did not take even 10 minutes when edward stop watch and we all waited for someone to come
-view is that we clarify edward-looking part of the forest, a wolf came away sand-colored fur cautiously watching if you do not mind I would speak with the alpha, it is urgent
The wolf looked at us all and took a step back raising one leg and lifting the nose releasing a strong howl
A In the distance I could start hearing more screams and immediately began arriving several wolves gradually
were several and they all kept in line until I move a huge black wolf
-sam in the morning talk you about the vampires to come and the war between the vampires and the wolf continued firm in their place, also you talk about ... .. a girl who lives with us and is an alien species
The wolf dropped something like a snort
-sam is not that she ... .. I cross the border, this escaping us and we need the stop-edward frowned and grunted, still do not have good control, "he said as if trying to convince
-agree, but I have to warn you, she has a gift - was silent as I watched all the wolves - yes, but she does not read minds, she has a kind of shield that you can hit - the wolves began to leave running in different parts
-bella, baby tell the Renesmee-description Edward asked me
-is a girl who looks 10 or 9 years old, long hair and a brown color, has chocolate-colored eyes, her skin is white as snow and wearing a nice dress ... - edward black wolf nodded as she ran away
-passing? - rosalie said
-sam going to bring here and said that if something happens again they will stop watching even said grabbing the front
-we help? - whisper Alice
-forks outside take care not to flee, and others who are on the border
Gradually all began to divide to take the field
-Alice time something? - Carlisle asked
-no, no ... I can see is a blind spot for me, not where you are going, "said Alice annoying while we formed our
team-who-cry tell edward found giving the order to all run to our respective positions
Daughter, expected to appear soon and forgiveness when I see you again.
Renesmee POV
recoiled several steps when the legs were still, I began to fear at that moment just saw if something weird is close but saw nothing abnormal
-freaking-me whisper those trying to relax, take some air and I turn to keep running
In then I saw a man standing a few feet of me, walking very quietly clutching my position, throwing my body again turn to run, leaving the man behind
A howl echoed through the forest followed by the growl of an animal like , I turned my eyes gripped where you hear the growl but my reaction was too late
A huge wolf had jumped grabbing me, my body froze to see the wolf fell on my body easily knocked
-AHHH! - I let out a scream in shock and pain when he fell to the ground with such force, the wolf look my neck to bite me while I was shaking trying to get him off abruptly enzyme. That
league wrapped me stretched and contracted only a few centimeters, the wolf was about to bite until my face turn and reach to bite the leg of this, the wolf let me uttering a howl of pain
enough to drag me away from the animal, I incorporate running just a few feet and beginning to out more wolves, a shudder ran through me as I began to mourn complete, I felt scared, kind of animals are these? Look
grabbing back noting that I was around
-ALEJENCE
! - Shout
scared himself above growl sounded again and I feel a pang impressive against the arm I opened my eyes noticing
I was on the floor, when I closed my eyes?
I was on the floor, when I closed my eyes?
saw the wolf biting the arm pushing harder, the pain was starting to get unbearable until a snap or pop
rang I let out a complaint of pain as she cried harder when you notice that the wolf had hurt me much arm fracture
League of nowhere my body is shot just as the snap was silence
I could see the wolf banging against a tree while I leaned on my knees holding my arm carefully
League saw my body back but this time I could not stop all saw red, I was angry, I had hurt an animal this size , the league stretched to an amazing move with great speed to beat the Wolves
I woke up looking shaky even with my tears overflowing out of control while at the same time he was blinded by anger
Now that the wolves came after the coup came with them
human The league started beating up several at the same time, I was starting to feel exhausted the effort was to strive for that shield to defend and attack
I could see how it all began for me around while the league was beginning to thin slowly back and saw me in seconds without even breaking
Look at my arm
regardless of wolves approaching, the tears out now paused but not stopped more
Several steps approached me quickly lift the non-stop crying face looking at the faces of all men here
-I have done? - whining, look into the eyes of one of them-not kill-beg me waiting for that man pacing of me, I look back coldly
His eyes were black as night and watched me closely, his face changed remarkably, from anger to happiness, surprise surprise, and immediately worried about fractions
- that we do - ask one of them, the tears kept coming diverted uncontrollably while praying for my life view
-you have to kill the leech-listen the complaint of a female voice that nasty creature bit me
cullen
-but said we should give it
He could have killed a human-seth complained another
-HEY, get away from it leah-you hear the cry of a moose's face looking at the man across from me - you, do not you come near, "he said grabbing another man
-jacob the hell's the matter? - hear the complaint of another
-
you away, continued to complain the man approaching my hear ... "- said, her voice softer, warmer, I can see your arm?
I saw that the man had crouched to my height, I watched amazed as all the scene
JACOB POV
-I have done? - I cry?, Look grabbing down noticing that she looked at me pleading not kill me whisper grasping who looked askance, p ... but what?
I felt strange to see the girl's eyes were a warm chocolate color which provoked a war within me
I felt strange to see the girl's eyes were a warm chocolate color which provoked a war within me
felt like thousands of cables were breaking loose from me, leaving me floating adrift but few immediate new ones are connected to me and not just any a steel cable was unbreakable, this ...
I .... I no longer felt adrift, I was filled and a new man, she was.
I .... I no longer felt adrift, I was filled and a new man, she was.
These cables were nothing more nor less than ... ..
primer ...
primer ...
She was everything I had been looking
, which we do - looking at sam jared said
, which we do - looking at sam jared said
-you have to kill the leech, "said furious leah-that nasty creature bit me
, but Cullen said that we should give it "Seth complained
He could have killed a human complained seth-sam, saw sideways as he clenched his fists coming leah my child down
-HEY, get away from it, yell leah leah looking defiantly at Clearwater, I saw approaching seth-you, do not you come near, ordered the girl getting closer
- jacob the hell's the matter? - sam said alpha annoying voice and apparently did not understand that Leah did not want the girl near
- you away, I knelt in front of the eyes of the whole herd seeing the child - hey ... - I said as calm as I could, I can see your arm? - could hear her sobs quiet, could hear his heart even saw the blood on her arm, she was a vampire
-no..- susurro con la voz rota
-vamos solo quiero ver- le suplique asiendo que ella alzara el rostro y la viera nuevamente a sus ojos dejándome ver su alma lastimada
Extendió con miedo su brazo lo tome asiendo que ella se quejara, mire la herida y solté un gruñido
-maldición, leah eres una estúpida- grite incorporándome apretando los puño mientras los temblores se apoderaban de mi
Leah retrocedió poco a poco
-maldita le rompiste el brazo- grite mientras los temblores me eran mas difíciles de contener
-jacob vasta, leah es de la sam said herd standing in front of me, now shut up and let me fix this
It was hard to ignore the orders of alpha ... ... but if I left my girl could get hurt
-Hey but this gripping jacob right, the cullen asked us a favor and I think ....
-SETH, SHUT UP AND STAY BACK OF Quil and Embry! Sam-grabbing ordered to shut up and walk seth helplessly behind
boys now depart -sam jacob-ordered, grabbing him feel the weight of his order on my shoulders, my body moved only giving way She clutched Sam
grabbing way the girl gripped the nerves put me in tip-
no ... - I whispered to Sam stopped grabbing
-you said? - said seeing the sideways-maybe jacob those defending it, we are like your family just how well she had hurt or Rachel Billy, eh?
The girl looked at me with tears in their eyes, you make my girl.
The girl looked at me with tears in their eyes, you make my girl.
-ever would - I firmly facing the sam-so do not let you come near him, grabbing ordered to stay static sam instead of by right I should have been the alpha but I was not ready yet did not want to carry that command so sam is responsible for this, but I would send for someone who is not my boss
-jacob
I do not send "your voice and I love everything power they once had with me vanished
-you're the one that sends me sam, I do not know that someone of you put a finger she enzyme to the point-but I'll take care of you do, got it, "he shouted grabbing that recede sam
-well-I muttered grabbing her progress no matter what the herd say or think, seeing me bent - you get out of here," he whispered loading it, running my hands is behind his knees and his back
The close to my body as he ran straight to the border
-I swear I will not let this happen to you again, "he whispered as he looked askance at the girl
simply nodded -g .. gra ... thanks stammering whisper, she was at last!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
AT LAST!
Jacob appeared in the history Wiiii
upload the next chapters soon, leave your opinions porfa
and the few who read silencing loves, upload it soon epilogio
0 comments:
Post a Comment