time ago I learned that Miley Cyrus had a tattoo with the inscription just breathe and after that I heard the song Breathe of Taylor Swift, just when going through a very difficult time in my life, since there now my playlist is named Just Breathe.
This brief introduction is that is exactly what I do. simply breathing. I have so many projects and thousands of ideas, but too many things I want to undertake them alone, maybe this is a stage I do not know, but my life as a writer still wants to fight, but not Vithe now.
mean he's not leaving my beloved home, NO! Always love you and take you in my veins this blog, I've been around here. I'm just taking a remanzo peace on this site, I have a fic that I love and where I'm concentrating so much that stopped sleeping, I am here is 2:30 in the morning and keep writing.
why I believe that something so important in our special lives not to be missed, so I hope to understand why this decision, I will continue posting on my OS and other Vithe "Two Men and a Destination" and "Again, your" I will return when I the coinsidere. Meanwhile, my life starts again with BOREAL, that for these reasons and more not publish Vith, is an independent history for this stage of my life, so it stays in Vithe ViiBlaCkW along with all these stories, and this will continue when posting.
move VioletthWayland to BLOODLIINES with Borealis to begin a new stage. I really sincerely hope to continue this story if you really captivates them, and tell me honestly what they think, not everyone can like something I know and understand.
My beloved Beu one day (rather night) I said write for you and your release for you and your demons, if someone else likes is a pluss extra.
And definitely I would love to know if I have this pluss, finally I hope to return to complete the unfinished in Vith BLOODLIINES can find me in there I'll be waiting with arms open.
The link to the blog I leave BOREAL below and also here. Hugs and kisses, God bless you and remember this is not goodbye, it's just a see you later ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment