Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bottles Of Shampoo In Checked Baggage

Birthday! REORGANIZATION

over a year ago I met the mermaid, she said she was good, and her voice did not cause destruction like Ulysses was not necessary to tie me up the mast of a ship to cross seas, because it would not hurt me. The siren was wrong

Her singing was indeed beautiful as I expected it to be, worthy of a supernatural and just as she was. But the siren was wrong.

as It hurt at first I did not expect every song tearing, a little soul a little life, that's when I realized that my friend had lied.

wanted to throw in his arms and fall prey to the charm, then I understood why that Ulysses had been tied, was unbearable to listen and not want me out to sea.

And so far I must say that the siren is still singing and I'm still enthralled with every word to every song, is beautiful and indecipherable the way it has to seduce you, would you rather die than listen.

a day like this a few years ago, was born this beautiful mermaid, in English waters, and because life is too good, I threw in those seas to know, I never thought it would come to love so much, or that she would do the same with me. But I give thanks to heaven because they do.

Happy birthday my friend the mermaid, this is a beautiful day to be just yours. Keep on singing and swimming in uncharted waters, I will follow in a boat to the end of time. I love you my T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment