Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pituatary Gland Left Side Of Brain Pain

IS ABLE TO SAY GOODBYE TO GROW. TWO MEN


girls, I think this will be my last post here in Vith, maybe some will notice my absence, and the truth is that if I was away, surrounded by a sea of \u200b\u200bquestions.
During my absence q I realized I can not keep up with the blogging world, I could never do it, I thought I was flying but had not actually taken off. and that is why I decided to leave and leave vith ff.
if not stop to write, maybe do a do not know.
I can not say we never go back, why not for me to decide ....
tests God puts in my way and if my way is this go back, if not, or never was will not do it.

agradesco with all my heart the people I met thanks to this site, all have a place in my heart, I thank you for loving you gave me and all your good comments.

through the 4 girls in this blog for your friendship. Yaz, q with a history was able to captivate the point of tears. value to white at a young age is admirable, who never gives up in spite of the inclement weather.
and especially kathe vii and that gave me the opportunity to capture some of the madness of my big head. Kathe

: I love the way you have to find the positive in everything and how much fun you are, with you the sadness and boredom does not exist ... Bodach thanks for everything. Vii

: my IAE, my mentor, my shoulder to cry on, my everything ... know how much I thank you for having met you .... the rest I told you so.

is that all get very high.


ALL THANKS FOR ALL ...
to that comment, which read, those who visit us, they scold us etc ...



THE LOVE: KARLAH

just love not only to say goodbye, it must be remembered that being absent does not destroy the memory, or buy oblivion, or we delete it from the map.

0 comments:

Post a Comment