I venture to think that this woman is looking across the street, and while my tips are flexible stride to reach the ridge my mind dares to evoke fragments, flashes of light at known points, terrain explored is inevitable no nose poke, but rather stirring the waters, but my subconscious is aware that it is too late to stop.
I had been almost incomprehensible to see her again after so many years still had the same face that I remember, it appeared that the Arizona sun will not cause any effect to her pale skin, freckles adorning his face were still present each one in its place. Therefore
been so easy to recognize in "All toys" that day, even though now it was significantly higher in age, could assume that those eyes and those chocolate brown waves had not changed at all, but it to every corner of Bella's body was as sculpted as I remembered. His jeans were
spent as always, just like when we played in the garden of Didyme, average about 10 0 15 inches shorter than me, and flaunted my memory, and flash my chin resting on the top of his head when danced to the beat of Angel, Judas Priest chords sounded "Angel Remember how we'd chase the sun, Then Reaching for the stars at night ..."
If, as not going to remember, is the only person on the planet, with the exception of Elizabeth who knows me really, and Edward Anthony Masen, for the first time after these years to see Bella again occurred to me that all he had been doing was to escape. Undoubtedly
Bella deserved more than a graceful flight, certainly deserved an explanation after what was between the two, and I certainly deserved discover why she had committed to fuck the heart.
around the corner I am assailed by a world of possibilities, Bella had not received the letters I sent then I stop what if he received them? What would my life now? Would we still trying to get it together.
And making me even more by surprise that my heart is pounding my chest trying to leave, I returned to the florist and keep talking to her, now seem to have gone to open a path between the two, there is so much to say, their parents divorce, particularly Nessie, her daughter ...
look down and contemplate what stops me to return to his side, roses, a gift of it to Jessica, the woman in 4 weeks becomes my woman, I can not pretend to interfere in the lives of Bella and so in that Swan and busy world there is no place for me, there is only your little Renesmee thousand flowers, no one else, then I remember that I am doing this for me and for the happiness she has denied me all these years, after all Jessica is the girl I want, I want to get married and Bella was my best friend Our separation is like slab weighing on my shoulders, but now she has found her place in the world.
correct the direction of my feet. A tidy house, that's where my life is meaningless in the department 304, without Isabella Swan, not that piece of my puzzle of the past, who buried one day and come back to bury.
"Let me guess ... you probably mounted on the front porch of the juice of the year that only serves you calm your craving to inhale a delicious "fresh" as I have here are not ya - its easy tone and manner of making the envy made me a smile
"I tell you that this friend of mine in a year of stock few years, 50 to be exact, will become a relic that everyone will want to buy, and will not accept less than 1000 000 000 paid by the "I say to myself and hear the noise that causes the lighter
She
breathe a little, sincere and without heart-and-answer has always been the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows and not even that sad magician would compare them to the scrap heap that is your self hear her give a new heating and I know this smiling
"At least from this pile of junk can breathe a little oxygen," I say and laugh
"Okay, we're taking heavy-mocks, and I know who is losing, that's me I
-Dime asándote perhaps you're not like chicken in that place-the challenge
"Both my pants and shoes are in the fridge answers without hesitation, has always been, with that gentle and soft way to brighten up the environment and loosen the situation, always "Without mincing words" Rosalie Hale.
the air conditioning was broke and now she is the only office open at 9 pm in Vulturis Company, tomorrow her turn was calling me from the streets of Arizona infected traffic and heat jodiéndome I answer in the minds offices. That was our deal
hear her mutter something about "Your package is pasted as picture" and make fun of stifling heat ahead of tomorrow I will have, but when I realize I'm in front of "La Bella Fresia" and almost swear that someone is looking out in the window of that floor that morning drinking coffee and playing video games.
step on the gas and I shake my head idea, Rosita claim me hear something about that bastard Royce has not called, after sharing sheets and howling on Saturday during all day, asking me if I saw him and tell him that after leaving the Army Wings devoted myself into convulsions over the body of my bride.
Rose argues that one day will be a keeper as good in bed, as my future bride and then if you die of envy. I was bouncing and snapping in a strong river bets with "We'll see who enjoys more," she growls angrily and even angry that morning I greet you with a fool "Eddie" to make me swallow the bile that is sure to provoke at this time. It does not matter because just when hanging I parked on the street for that of Jesus and under the car find a delicate surprise esprando
I'm reaching to the neck when I walk in the dark in the department and I am the light of the bathroom, Jessica is lying on all fours on the tile and the background of the mirror that covers the 4 walls that amount multiplied by the glorious naked body my girl.
"Come and take me right now," he says and does not slow or lazy to do what I dedicate my
.
.
. -Eddie
all certainly happens, "she announces in a voice choked and I know that does not bother me
" But the first time for me Jess, I do not want to think that I will not, you should know what Hell is not that I passed! - I gasped and destroy the pillow with his fists, I am embarrassed and highly obfuscated "Easy
heart, perhaps it is stress, says in a voice so plaintive as he knows that she also works and is about to get married and have not lost the desire.
-not happen again - I promise you, though I admit to myself that I never thought of not being able to have sex with her, and I'm complaining, but otherwise without any sexual contact How would my life Jessica married?
I'm reaching to the face and breathe.
"I hope this touches my penis friend waiting for a reply to behave the next class," he laughs and he deposited a kiss on the head.
Their stimuli do not respond and I found his eyes away.
"Edward, do you think of anything?
What I can tell you the truth about what happened there? How to explain that he could not get an erection by thinking about Bella? And do not even think about sex, if not to think about how happy I was to remember that just because I have never seen, I've spent all morning with her and tell her how to see your face I saw hers?. I do know the reason for my dysfunction at the time. Isabella Swan, I was being unfaithful to Jessica only to see the only woman he had me lying on the roof of a house surrounded by flowers and romantic candles so tender I could not stop smiling that night. And it should not have left she to meddle in my thoughts, it should have ceased for years.
- What if I can not catch you anymore?
"Of course I will," he answers down from his horse on my hip-O will take
viagra-laughs maliciously - it does not leave you sterile? "Asked a little curious, a little to divert my own mind of ridiculous thoughts
- why would you want to have children? "the question catches me by surprise
- Do not you want them?" now that she is surprised
"No," dry or sullen
- Why?
"Because parents are boring, and I was not born for that Eddie, we're young and we can not waste life with a lot of diapers
not share his idea, the image of a bronze-haired girl by the hand of a woman laughing gives me chills That picture of Bella and Nessie tender joints, why Jessica would think that parents are boring ?
I decide not to pursue the subject and devote myself to listen to the decadent Jess's heart rate and keep him company in his dreams.
After hard working day and Rosita's call to make me feel shit more shit caught in the heat, I find it fascinating escape the 9 pm from the office for her company to my girl at the party for singles her best friend Angela faculty and Ben her fiance.
"I'll go now," he reported, and I thought it would be better than being in the office
acknowledge to me that is impossible to abandon the image of Bella in my head, I find it unbelievable and incomprehensible, but that is sinking finger in my waking neurons and the subconscious.
heart
"Okay, I'll stay a while longer," he responds, and deep down I'm glad
- Can you go home alone?
"I'll call a taxi-answer is not drunk so I leave the care of Ben, who solemnly swear that I will not leave until it is safe in a white car with green squares site.
I drive home, my home Department 304, Emmett is not there, so hurry up and open the door of oblivion, take the cardboard box safe and I can feel your heart in my hands. The open.
There is a picture of Bella and me, the background is a good conversation with Renee Anthony Bella's mother and who took that picture sure is mine. Elizabeth. Both have a year old.
And as if the top of my cardboard box of memories, "that I swore never again to open the case-dependent, my past and to open my heart
.
.
>> - You can not hate, it's your father, "she says Eleazar, my fellow secondary and one of my best friends are lying on the roof of his house, while the recorder is high and waiting for John Lennon did not leave us deaf.
- So what? "I say glancing at the lanky, pale girl who is lying in the sun nonexistent Volterra, with Eleazar dark glasses on. Bella.
"What you mean," interrupted as dismissively, "is that of not being blessed by him and his sperm would not exist," says Masen placing your hands at your sides.
"I hate anyway, if not for their exotic ideas with you I would stay here to study school-noticed as my voice falls a little
Anthony had never been my cup of tea, and never say is that I start counting the time since a scandal made me think that my parents had never been married and divorce to me personally not affect me.
The magazine came out with two girls and a partner in their work, where they read the inscription "Anthony Masen and Xavier Samuel having a good time" And now the idiot decided to send their eggs to a boarding school for men, where " will shape your character and make you mature, you have not done since you together with that girl "that he recited every time I asked the reason for his decision to send away from Bella. Anthony
Masen was not a bastard was 10 times more than that. All of a bastard and blessed with the genetics I hated it. I hated it because I wanted and never felt that feel the same towards me
"You refuse to go," said Bella-factly, that knocks you
- And if that does not work? "I ask putting stand
-Escape-responds again with that tone to the Bella that only she knows how to use
I pour out laughing because for Isabella Swan always so easy to propose the flight when practicing I have never seen. We're
Eleazar the roof because it is waiting company that is the equivalent of Carmen and stayed at the pond surrounded by ants and dragonflies that appear to keep us company.
- So you've never kissed anyone? "He asked from the profile that I
" If I have my mother and my grandmother, "I say a little embarrassed for not knowing a little kiss and another at the turn of our conversation
"Then kiss me," she says, and now that is amazed me
- Want to kiss you? "Bella becomes color of the setting sun and is hugging her knees rigid.
With trembling hands, turning his chin and his eyes are introduced chocolate in my mind she closes her eyes and I drop my lips on hers.
remember as part of the slab in my back that day, when it did not matter if I had to leave the next day at a boarding school, if Anthony wanted me or if Elizabeth left alone, all that occupied space in my era it. Solo Bella.
.
.
>> I keep the picture and I know there's no going back, I pull the card from her purse and punched me on my mobile number
-Say-Volume
Bella meets air.
"Hello" I say. I, Edward. Sorry to call you so late, but I wanted to ask you something.
.............................................. ...............
Ola Ola, well I leave this capii aqii DNT! ahaha try as I love this story not disappear so much promise, mii Graciias piinky for all your support and love and iigualmente T mii mii favorite author, my siren I hope you do not feel one more time, I'm back:))
abrzos and a thousand kisses you who read my fics. I welcome your comments: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment