Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can U Chew Daytrana Patch

BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE by: kaRLah



CAP: 12

Disillusionment Surrealist



BELLA'S POV The days went slower and slower, all the joy that had accumulated over the past months, faded with the passing of the minutes the hours and days. He was returning to where I started, I began to feel alone again. Alone and empty as the tops of the trees in autumn. - Why do not you call?, Why not write?, Why do I feel like my life depends on just to hear his voice? "I asked to no avail.

Because if I had always been characterized by no need for anyone to live, he now felt he could not do without him, my head was filled with so many questions, but had no response. - Why do not you call your pretty?, Have been only 4 days, also said that tea would be unable to speak because you do not stop suffering and ask her out for a vez.-listening to the voice of Jiminy Cricket in my head was like a glass of cold water in the hot desert were my pensamientos.-foo this makes no sense to Cricket-instante. answer for the first time that you call your heart and I prefer to reason or conscience as we agree on something, and you just ignore us beautiful, you can not live without it and you know .- Jiminy Cricket was right and could not deny it. Take my cell phone and started dialing, my hands were shaking in contact with each numero.-no time for miedos. "I said as she got the phone to the ear, the seconds it took to answer me seemed an eternity.

bella.es

-hi, "I say softly.

-you-ask your Jacob. almost in a whisper.

, if beautiful, it's me, it's just that you know I can not speak, what happens? "For the manner in which he spoke seemed as if trying to listen to anyone.

-it's just that I missed you too, I talk to you .- this is not what we do now my beautiful Bella. Interrupted and I could see the joy in his voice. Jacob

-if, what I mean is I want to talk to you persona. "I said finally.

- do you speak seriously? "I ask surprised.

, if Jacob very seriously, and can not move from today, we are at 6 Green Lake if you like it? "And there was no going back, plans were made.

-okay fine, we'll see, now I have to hang out why so ... Maybe they heard me speak and as I told you I castigado. "was all he said and hung up.

Green Lake was the perfect place to meet, had the calm of a park feature, combined with the birdsong and the smell of fresh water.

nerves gnawed my head and my stomach churning butterflies, missing 10 minutes before 6 but did not want to wait for Jacob.

Arrive at agreed place and sat on a bench surrounding the park, watching people pass through the pavement that surrounded the Green Lake, could see a large variety of people, were the experienced athletes who ran up speed with each turn, those who simply wanted to relax after a stressful day of work and rode bicycles to enjoy the beautiful landscape characteristic of Green Lake and there were also engaged couples walking hand in hand, pausing every so often to kiss the lips otro. "I could not help smiling to think that way. Look at my watch and it was almost 7, and should not take. I thought of settling down the hair.

The sky darkened and those also faded gradually. It was nearly 8:00 and Jacob did not appear, look to the sky releasing a long sigh. The first stars began to turn left. "This is all your fault Jiminy Cricket, I'm here alone waiting for someone who does not llegara.-reproach me even looking at the sky. Jacob was an explanation and I would give it to me now. Take my cell phone and dialed. I was so angry that I did not realize how mechanical motion had been my dial your number.

-Jacob, if you were not coming I would have said it before and we ahorrábamos this numerito.-scream before he had time to even give a "good"

- Sorry girls! Jake can not serve you now, is busy partying with his friends, REAL friends, "said the voice of a girl, emphasizing real.

-sorry, I thought it was Jacob, can you please hand the phone, we had an appointment and not presento. "I said sadly.

"I told you that you are busy that is why it was not with you I had important things to do, so stop llamarlo.-cry.

-that thing can be so important not to let me know, and who are you to tell me what I have to do .- The girl was arrogant and rude. I would not let me scream.

-am Tania his girlfriend, and I have the right to say that I miss to annoy, you no longer are important, so be dignity and walk away. I'm real and I'm right there with him enjoying every kiss you. You're not, and that's why you're single, waiting for someone who does not care.

hung up the phone and throw it into the lake, as tears streamed down my cheeks. How many ways you could tear a heart and hope that this continues to beat, mine had just been broken and never again to beat. "You should never trust someone like him fine, all of your type are the same, you were a fool to believe I was different, it was not, only make fun of you.

My legs could not making me more and bent his knees, tears flowed and it was becoming increasingly impossible to hold you, the tears did not wait and began to tear my throat.

-anyone who dares to cause you much pain, not worth your tears .- sweetly said the boy now standing at my side .- arise we are almost 9 and in that position are the perfect victim for any assailant .- bent down and charge me as if I was as light as a feather, slowly getting off the bench.

- how do I know you're not one? -Ask even with tears in his eyes

-do not know, but I never said I would daño. tenderly wiping tears in my eyes.

Lift your face to look at him, and saw the beautiful pair of brown eyes in the shadows of darkness. His eyes were like the one described so often in stories, that you think is only fiction and you never expect to find.

-you and I already said conocíamos. looking into eyes.-am Edward Cullen, the guy who almost hits you and the son of your boss, remember?.

Unable to speak just nodded.

, we'll take you home. " And we both said paramos.-step his arm hit my shoulders and your body in a warm embrace, which reciprocated.

Jacob's pov

4 days had passed since the last time you talk to beautiful, Tanya was wrong I kept thinking about her, her and her pair of chocolate eyes whenever he could, he could not communicate with her as Tanya practically took possession of my phone and computer, he missed another day demasiado.-Jacob, one more day, I thought, clenching his fists.

-jake! Honey, are you on this planet? Tanya said waving his hand in front of me.

- sorry baby!, Was thinking about the exam, "I said smiling cálculo.. >> I had called Tanya baby! Hell yeah now that I was going crazy.

-good jake I believe that during these four days you have behaved quite well, still think about it, but also analyze your other options, so I will return your phone jack, but I still remember one day, do not trampa. Tanya said biting his lip in a sexy, so that almost makes me lose cordura.-god! Because I do this, you gain by putting this type of evidence, or should I say temptations. I thought looking at the sky.

-class we said goodbye jake.-Tanya, but not before kissing me as he did every morning, kiss that always paralyzed me stupid. And apparently she enjoyed myself as well.

Now I was more confused than at the beginning, first was Tanya: spend the entire day with her did not bother me at all, she was smart, outgoing, funny, popular, nice and get along with the herd not to mention ruffling each my hormones just walk away.

But it was the other side of the coin, my beautiful, my personal psychologist, my guide, my relief. She so different from all but so much like me, I understand, he advised, and the only one who could make me romantic and sentimental. The only problem was that despite what I would like to believe, she still was not real.

The sound of my cell scattered my thoughts, just to bring me to reality. Look at the screen and smiled widely.

bella.es

-hi-whispered answer.

-Jacob. I ask is you also whispering.

, if beautiful, it's me, it's just that you know I can not speak, what happens? - Tanya was still close and could hear me.

-it's just that I missed you too, I talk to you .- this is not what we do now my beautiful Bella. "I interrupted, I had missed and hear his voice to enlighten my day. Jacob

-if, what I mean is I want to talk to you persona. "he said.

- do you speak seriously? - His statement surprised me more.

, if Jacob very seriously, and can not move from today, we are at 6 Green Lake if you like it?

-okay fine, we'll see, now I have to hang out why so ... Maybe I heard about and as I said I almost mentioned punished .- Tanya, luckily I noticed and I could fix it, I turned Tanya turned and saw standing before me. The only thing I could do was hang up.

-gimme Jacob. said lifting the brow and hand stretching

-but how? .. You get there? -Ask stuttering.

-just say the back, but I was so immersed in your thoughts you did not notice, now give me the phone, I can not believe I've llamado. said somewhat annoyed.

-I did not call-hizo. she said handing the phone .- can not blame me for something I did not in addition ... ..- Hey guys come to my party this afternoon truth. Interrupted Paul.-jake, your sister is also invited.

Paul

-no anger, no hesitate. Paul pretend hated my sister.

"She did not say what it actually sounded pleased when invite." I say. I hated my sister more than appropriate.

-boys, do not think Rachel is already quite biggie to do what he wants, so stop fighting. Tanya. interrupted, we will be there Paul at 6 right? "He concluded.

Demons! At 6.



hi girls .. it happened an eternity ... but here is now!
think jake is behaving very badly, and he will eat the groceries: D
you think?.

pd: the green lake if it exists, here an image and aq
hope you like it and leave me your comments:)

I leave my msn for those who want to add me: krl_midnigthsun @ hotmail. com

kH

0 comments:

Post a Comment