Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kates Playground Nudr

YOU WAIT-CAP 15 (Final Chapter) -

CAP 15 "BEYOND THE PAIN"

"They had many economic problems," whispered the Duchess, "I could not have more children and saw how fragile ...

He covered his face with his hands and I felt compassion, I wanted to say that despite everything he still wanted, it did not matter, but it really mattered, my life had hung by a thread, I had felt slighted, and far to meet dear had experienced loneliness.

"We did not know what else to do, they already had so many problems with the girl and the boy who found this as the best solution not going to say anything about this and at any moment ... everything is out of hand

Duke comforted his wife, putting his arm around her shoulders, knew the error and lies are always discovered.

In any other circumstance would have rushed to say that he forgave them no problem that I wanted, and really wanted to forgive but not running, I pressed the white hand clinging to mine
.
..

>> Alice's time, the blows stopped listening at the door of my bedroom when my mother came

found his eyes, tired especially in the reflection in the mirror seemed that the years had used that face and my eyes found no similarity with those of the lady.

"These beautiful," pronounced as it got closer to me and I could not dislodge my picture view

flowers contrasting with the white dress, a symbol of honor, purity, integrity, a symbol that was a bride, was to get married.

saw tears running down his cheeks, took pressure off my chest, screaming "? "Running? What would win? If only he were fighting for my happiness, if only he were struggling to feel alive, but no. Just go like sheep to the slaughter. Obedient, submissive.

would appear in a few minutes to people who really did not want to include in my life, an authority that had no voice for me would take away the right to be free and then be tied and without remedy a person would not need to change and never suffer the loss and the absence of whom my heart yearned.

I did what I should, ignore it and run away like cockroaches after being found

heard her cry but I was away, my steps led me to the barn, tables covered with white flowers loomed from where I was, perhaps if I had been at another time, another person ...
opened the barn door, the shadows as the air seeped through the site and to hurt me memories, had gone too far, I regretted not having been brave enough to have left the theater, dramatized by an actress stupid enough to stay in the game without wanting to play.

I sat in the straw to expect to remember, to hope that came for me, but maybe things were twisted, macabre perhaps she was in love with my own brother, and thought him a stupid person I met in letters was

As was at that site alone, with only the wind whispering unintelligible words but with his touch, attracted the most intense deep feelings as essential ...

Jasper - Alice? - I looked up and saw her standing in front of me, waiting for a piece of ball reaction and the calamity that surely represented "There's someone who wants to see.

My mother disappeared as it came and I just follow it anyway, and was sentenced in a few minutes would be saying YES and there was no turning back.

"A barn is never room for a girlfriend, his deep voice took me out of reverie and the sunlight hit my eyes was compared to the glow of his people when he finally saw it.

"I'm going crazy," I whispered, the degree of madness that people reach when they want something so strongly is really perplexing.

He smiled and took my hand, kissed her tenderly and I knew I was not shudder at what point the tears began to slip out of their greedy channel through my eyes, attracted me to his chest and I closed my eyes to the world.
..
-son is waking a voice announced, I was familiar, but impossible to identify the owner at the time

"I brought some water-that was certainly my mother, the Duchess or the title he wanted. I do not really care, suffering hallucinations and that if it was a problem.

But this hallucination so beautiful, I really wanted to give life to know that I probably had fainted. I opened

eyes slowly and saw that indeed had raved enough to evoke his image, he was not there.

"Hi honey, I recognized the owner of the first voice, my uncle Carlisle, holding a glass of water I had brought my mother was his wife.

>> You have better face, it seems that you like faint-perfect handsome, blond, it was Carlisle (now would not be able to continue calling him uncle because he was lighter than water I was not part of his family, but apparently did not know), I held her arms and helped me up a bit, my dress: made a bunch of wrinkles, my hair: a bit tangled and I feeling happy and worried

- Where's James? - was the only decent and coherent than I dared to ask, Carlisle held me sitting there, Esme I held the glass of water and my father came down the stairs.

"You're not going to marry Alice," my father and came to me, Cynthia got behind him with a vanity, maybe if you looked worse than a pig wallowing in the mud, but my sister's face was drawn with a indestructible smile, as if it were completely safe, or as when we bought ice cream when we were kids.

relied more on my sister's unwavering smile, that the sentence he had just listen, it seemed even more logical to be at war with my father saying "You're not going to marry"

-All have been removed heaven, no guests are here to celebrate James did not arrive, "announced the Duchess

Then the real why I was suspended my wedding was not for me, or because the Duke wanted, rather it was because James had realized that it was not good enough for him, too cute or what you expected, or perhaps because ultimately knew that marrying me was like joining a ghost, and tried to smile but I knew my face was probably panic.

- "Darkness was present on my life in a way that perhaps understand, but perhaps it is better to let the demons in hell and not serious in its flames. See you soon. Wait "

recited without hesitation and his voice was a haven of peace for my troubled soul, but my heart was the frenzy of his words.

was him and he was.

turned my head slowly and I knew at that moment all the orbits of the universe were collapsed into my own world, try to take a breath but only got a terrible cry, he came and took my face. -Alice

are not brothers, "he said with a smile and could not hide the euphoria that had emanated from each of my pores and I felt in a dream.
.
.
..
>> - hope you can forgive Alice, we just wanted your own good, you looked so small, so delicate, fragile ... the Duke's voice broke instantly. Only

I just remembered that I had never been in that situation, the duchess cried clinging to his hand and Cynthia accompanied them, they were a family, I still, despite everything, I felt part.

After learning that Jasper and I had no blood ties and that he was actually the son of Carlisle and Esme and I Peter and Charlotte, my foster parents decided to tell the real story about any thing they asked, and then delights in Jasper, was pleased with our love and everything seemed to fit in to my world, as if everything is put in place, it was like waking from a slumber and see everything bright and feel euphoric, was wanting to scream to the world was now happy.

I looked at his hand again, white and warm, I clung to mine, cumbersome and unnecessary slid the ring I had on my ring and put it in his pocket, once we were alone in the quiet garden of my house where and the tables and decorations were just symbols of what should never have been.

"I do not have to use this," he said and then kissed my right hand .- having taken so

"You said you were coming for me," I said lifting his face to the height of the mine, taking off his lips from the back of my hand "I think Jas, and kept your promise. "Tell me something
Alice
Would you have fled have known that" your brother and your knight in love were the same person? "

" I knew I always knew you were the same person, "I said with a smile of satisfaction

- How did you discover, little police? - said between half laugh

"You've always been you because, I embraced him and his arms encircled her waist I smell never confuse you, because you've always been nobody else has made me feel so happy, always have been you because only Jasper Whitlock could be my knight in love.

took my face and delicate hands slid down my cheek, then touched my hair and I knew that beyond the pain still came to return the faith, their love, with its light. And beyond the pain that I find because I always expect.
......
chiicas Ola! ahaha to start mln apologize for the delay of this fic, you know time blocks, crises and tests D: but here is finally many thanks to the readers of this fic not know how much I appreciate your support, my pinky, Ada de mii VIIDA was for you know who started this madness and it is for you completita I love you darling.
has Epilogue Finally! So Friday and publish it in the week and regularize my fics, ahaha can also hear the main theme of this fiction background on the blog! thanks for your understanding kisses!
BEYOND DOLOR.-G6

0 comments:

Post a Comment