Information
Renesmee pov
Look at this strange
inspired me confidence I held out my hand in a friendly way
"I'm glad to meet you or powerful," he said smiling Renesmee
-powerful? "I could not hesitate to ask
-hybrids are the youngest and strongest out there, why are you chasing
-are chasing me? - I confused - who?, but I did now? - I confused, he put one knee on the floor running up to me Volturi
-whisper-they want to destroy us, our species, "he said placing his hand on my cheek I Renesmee smiled broadly, we salgam ... .- deform her voice at that moment, I saw it arching your back and go back
I opened my eyes wide terrified watching the scene, followed by the screams of my new friend, I saw him squirm pain. Jane!
inspired me confidence I held out my hand in a friendly way
"I'm glad to meet you or powerful," he said smiling Renesmee
-powerful? "I could not hesitate to ask
-hybrids are the youngest and strongest out there, why are you chasing
-are chasing me? - I confused - who?, but I did now? - I confused, he put one knee on the floor running up to me Volturi
-whisper-they want to destroy us, our species, "he said placing his hand on my cheek I Renesmee smiled broadly, we salgam ... .- deform her voice at that moment, I saw it arching your back and go back
I opened my eyes wide terrified watching the scene, followed by the screams of my new friend, I saw him squirm pain. Jane!
I turn sharply biting my tongue not to scream
-stay away from him, I refused my request, she placed before take off! - Ordered while listening to the cries of Nahuel
cease-no! - Yell
-Take off now can be an enemy! - growled furiously putting myself in position to attack
do-not something you regret later, "I growled hard as she answered with another grunt
-I do not regret it, you'll see-I felt that bubble around me begin to become elastic like a rubber band, I saw how this bubble was separated from my body and stretched jane grabbing grabbing that only I see as he had beaten and is flying away.
The thunderous noise of the crash and the fall of jane altered me turn my body clung Nahuel which I looked deep
-whoo! - Was all that came out of his mouth, take your hand off the floor and started pulling me with silly attempts
-going follow me, "I said pleadingly as he rose and squeezed my hand, I started to run clutching the cullen home address, breathe through your mouth for the effort that was grabbing the distance I could hear the voices of all, I smiled inside my wild and began to visualize the light of the mansion
-stay away from him, I refused my request, she placed before take off! - Ordered while listening to the cries of Nahuel
cease-no! - Yell
-Take off now can be an enemy! - growled furiously putting myself in position to attack
do-not something you regret later, "I growled hard as she answered with another grunt
-I do not regret it, you'll see-I felt that bubble around me begin to become elastic like a rubber band, I saw how this bubble was separated from my body and stretched jane grabbing grabbing that only I see as he had beaten and is flying away.
The thunderous noise of the crash and the fall of jane altered me turn my body clung Nahuel which I looked deep
-whoo! - Was all that came out of his mouth, take your hand off the floor and started pulling me with silly attempts
-going follow me, "I said pleadingly as he rose and squeezed my hand, I started to run clutching the cullen home address, breathe through your mouth for the effort that was grabbing the distance I could hear the voices of all, I smiled inside my wild and began to visualize the light of the mansion
di
Just a way of grabbing the yard and cullen everyone was outside, Alec glared at Nahuel and my mother began to walk quietly clutching my
-high! - scream when you feel the tension and nerves all Nahuel beside me is my friend, "I said remembering hybrid of words referring to use ours .... Species
My mother looked at me and then my Nahuel and a strange gleam in his eyes
-nahuel? Certainly, "said my mother in a whisper sorry for bothering you, you can go home, I think I have to talk to you
- ... ..- he simply remain silent
I looked up and gripped the suppliant look-you
go after that, "interrupted Carlisle-based
accept ....
-high! - scream when you feel the tension and nerves all Nahuel beside me is my friend, "I said remembering hybrid of words referring to use ours .... Species
My mother looked at me and then my Nahuel and a strange gleam in his eyes
-nahuel? Certainly, "said my mother in a whisper sorry for bothering you, you can go home, I think I have to talk to you
- ... ..- he simply remain silent
I looked up and gripped the suppliant look-you
go after that, "interrupted Carlisle-based
accept ....
BELLA POV
Nahuel, I, Edward and Carlisle to the office of the latter, Nahuel took a seat and we carefully look at all
, where you come from, "I said without preamble or presentation
"I'm from a clan of Madagascar
-seriously said that doing here? -
Carlisle said, came to check the area, a few clans that want ... more free and not to exterminate end, we just install a few days, we go in one or two weeks, he said to Carlisle
hybrid know-how, "said Edward
-more than you can imagine, but now the number is much reduced
-you .... Can age? "I fear the answer to the information needed now!
-well ... ... just thought I already knew that, wait?, You say by Renesmee? - I agreed you are the biological mother?
-that's possible, "I nodded, surprised the
, there are two types of hybrids, the .... They are by birth and those who are not, which made them what they are now
-tu .... You're born? - Nodded
-difference there? -
Carlisle said, "are more .... Resistant to poison, but only that
-resistant, do you mean? "Said Edward
, where you come from, "I said without preamble or presentation
"I'm from a clan of Madagascar
-seriously said that doing here? -
Carlisle said, came to check the area, a few clans that want ... more free and not to exterminate end, we just install a few days, we go in one or two weeks, he said to Carlisle
hybrid know-how, "said Edward
-more than you can imagine, but now the number is much reduced
-you .... Can age? "I fear the answer to the information needed now!
-well ... ... just thought I already knew that, wait?, You say by Renesmee? - I agreed you are the biological mother?
-that's possible, "I nodded, surprised the
, there are two types of hybrids, the .... They are by birth and those who are not, which made them what they are now
-tu .... You're born? - Nodded
-difference there? -
Carlisle said, "are more .... Resistant to poison, but only that
-resistant, do you mean? "Said Edward
-a hybrid of birth to be bitten by a vampire not us affects but one that is not born ... they say it has side effects, we neutralized for a period of time your body, human needs and not being able to heal quickly, "I said nervously ready for the question that would change my life
years-until they die? - whisper
years-until they die? - whisper
-yo .... I have 156 years maybe less and maybe more have not died, the oldest of the hybrids that I know and is alive thanks to his experience is a boy of about ... ... .. two centuries, "he said doubtfully, yet the joy flooded my body, my daughter did not die in a few years old
-and because you look about 17 or 20 years," said Edward, course that was important!
-have a shekel of growth, the birth of 7 to 10 years to grow to an appearance of 17 to 20 years but when you're bitten, you become a hybrid is 2 to 3 years of growth-
-QUE! - scream with all my strength is very little time, no, not just my daughter has to live his childhood
-that is the law of life if not at that time the hybrid die-in that moment I relax-reason is because the body must have the physical maturity to withstand the poison but the poison kills him, yearns desperately for a few years, "said bit serious and concerned tone
- at five," I said seriously and just meet
years -that means that .... If you meet the five and looks 10 ... ... .. she finished her growth ... - I saw it and then tell frowning until a smile spread across his face and a half, maybe less
"is a short time," I said with my heart in hand
"I think that is better than dying right? ...
-and because you look about 17 or 20 years," said Edward, course that was important!
-have a shekel of growth, the birth of 7 to 10 years to grow to an appearance of 17 to 20 years but when you're bitten, you become a hybrid is 2 to 3 years of growth-
-QUE! - scream with all my strength is very little time, no, not just my daughter has to live his childhood
-that is the law of life if not at that time the hybrid die-in that moment I relax-reason is because the body must have the physical maturity to withstand the poison but the poison kills him, yearns desperately for a few years, "said bit serious and concerned tone
- at five," I said seriously and just meet
years -that means that .... If you meet the five and looks 10 ... ... .. she finished her growth ... - I saw it and then tell frowning until a smile spread across his face and a half, maybe less
"is a short time," I said with my heart in hand
"I think that is better than dying right? ...
Renesmee POV
Jane and Alec took me to my room until the night was this, I could hear the scandal that had formed on the first floor, I wanted a little information to know who spoke
"I'm tired of being here," I said shut up Renny
-sleep annoying it is night, "said Alec who had a book in my hands
-but I will not sleep if I do not give goodnight to Nahuel-Alec looked up the book and grunted
, which has the special, ehh?
"is my friend and I," I said as she opened the bed and tucked me a bit with the blanket-wearing
have known a few hours-complained-not think it is good guy, "said eighth-highest closing yawn eyes starting to go into the world of dreams, the last thing was available to hear the voice of Jane
-alec're jealous ... maybe.
.
..
"I'm tired of being here," I said shut up Renny
-sleep annoying it is night, "said Alec who had a book in my hands
-but I will not sleep if I do not give goodnight to Nahuel-Alec looked up the book and grunted
, which has the special, ehh?
"is my friend and I," I said as she opened the bed and tucked me a bit with the blanket-wearing
have known a few hours-complained-not think it is good guy, "said eighth-highest closing yawn eyes starting to go into the world of dreams, the last thing was available to hear the voice of Jane
-alec're jealous ... maybe.
.
..
...
opened his eyes weakly, Miss Alice was the closet pulling out my outfit today, we get up Renesmee
go to swim, "I agreed with some lazy and got into the tub room, was a quick bath
I left the bathroom and Miss Alice clothed me, I gently brush my hair shaping and outlining my swish, gave me some shoes and informed me that he was ready
-stayed perfect! - cry
-by Miss Alice
-dime petty aunt smiled with love and I opened the door to get out, walk into the kitchen and started greeting everyone to breakfast
go to swim, "I agreed with some lazy and got into the tub room, was a quick bath
I left the bathroom and Miss Alice clothed me, I gently brush my hair shaping and outlining my swish, gave me some shoes and informed me that he was ready
-stayed perfect! - cry
-by Miss Alice
-dime petty aunt smiled with love and I opened the door to get out, walk into the kitchen and started greeting everyone to breakfast
Nahuel
Maybe if he had gone and not even said goodbye to the
After breakfast I began Carlisle to teach things, history, mathematics, English, language, arithmetic and many other things, that truth does not know how to capture all
The day was tough my first session of classes, the days passed and I got up and
all day afternoon was Studies in the night only enough time for me to do "tasks" that left me the cullen
Today I woke up particularly late, I look in the mirror noticing my changes, sighed deeply, a little more!, I yell at myself
I bathe and change me, let me loose hair which fell like a waterfall, down the stairs waving to everyone and breakfast quickly, grabbing his way clearance Carlisle to study when the cold pale hand and took me by surprise Alec
After breakfast I began Carlisle to teach things, history, mathematics, English, language, arithmetic and many other things, that truth does not know how to capture all
The day was tough my first session of classes, the days passed and I got up and
all day afternoon was Studies in the night only enough time for me to do "tasks" that left me the cullen
Today I woke up particularly late, I look in the mirror noticing my changes, sighed deeply, a little more!, I yell at myself
I bathe and change me, let me loose hair which fell like a waterfall, down the stairs waving to everyone and breakfast quickly, grabbing his way clearance Carlisle to study when the cold pale hand and took me by surprise Alec
unstudied
-day princess "he said smiling, it takes
hand -" not, 'cause? "- I asked my gift atrevez
- have a visit, and will accompany you
-a visit? "I said loudly and strangely, I heard a laugh that turned the light grabbing, NAHUEL! - I ran to hug him even though it was almost a stranger, I thought that you no longer return to
see hand -" not, 'cause? "- I asked my gift atrevez
- have a visit, and will accompany you
-a visit? "I said loudly and strangely, I heard a laugh that turned the light grabbing, NAHUEL! - I ran to hug him even though it was almost a stranger, I thought that you no longer return to
BELLA POV
Edward and I went hunting, we took a few races in which note that is faster and he said Alice "forecast" rain so I would go to the field where they played, just knowing that I accepted the Nahuel Alec and look after
On reaching the field note that baseball was gradually began get-well
all precious, "he said shaking my hair-couples-divide gave me a slight kiss on the corner of his mouth, smiled shyly
-tu, jasper, rosalie Carlisle smiled, and I, Alice, and emmeth jane. Esme is the referee, "he said smiling, nodded lie still my team, I watched as they took the bat, Carlisle and emmeth, put both hands on the bat I went up a hand as a saw Carlisle put his hand to the top of the bat and everyone laughed when Carlisle took the bat
Rosalie just looked at me and whispered something moody to jasper rosalie
-to bat first, and began the shift, Rosalie, Carlisle, Jasper and the last I
When you take the bat and I stood at the base emmeth
cry-we close the circle, this is easily my teeth furiously, Alice threw the ball with a swift and delicate motion, moved the bat clutched the front with a force unconditional and listen like a thunderclap just when the ball was beaten by the bat, pull it and ran to first base while grabbing edward gripped the forest ran the ball
After several races we struck out 3 times and switch sides, it was the turn of emmeth
all precious, "he said shaking my hair-couples-divide gave me a slight kiss on the corner of his mouth, smiled shyly
-tu, jasper, rosalie Carlisle smiled, and I, Alice, and emmeth jane. Esme is the referee, "he said smiling, nodded lie still my team, I watched as they took the bat, Carlisle and emmeth, put both hands on the bat I went up a hand as a saw Carlisle put his hand to the top of the bat and everyone laughed when Carlisle took the bat
Rosalie just looked at me and whispered something moody to jasper rosalie
-to bat first, and began the shift, Rosalie, Carlisle, Jasper and the last I
When you take the bat and I stood at the base emmeth
cry-we close the circle, this is easily my teeth furiously, Alice threw the ball with a swift and delicate motion, moved the bat clutched the front with a force unconditional and listen like a thunderclap just when the ball was beaten by the bat, pull it and ran to first base while grabbing edward gripped the forest ran the ball
After several races we struck out 3 times and switch sides, it was the turn of emmeth
rosalie
I saw this I throw the ball and hit him throwing gripped the east, grabbing ran that direction trying to catch the ball, I knew that it was emmeth have made the race but I still prepared to go for the ball, jump several barricades and puddles on the floor watching no more than 10 feet from my ball
A strange smell made my nose wrinkled as just feel the tickling of its aroma, you'd better take the ball quickly and it gives me soft me uneasy. Skip
grabbing the ball and take soil
grabbing the ball and take soil
-BELLA ! - Listen to edward screaming, grab the ball and hold him so victorious
-edw ... I found it - a ferocious growl like an animal's arm had come down to see the horrified face of Edward, turn my body while distinguishing a bear .... Giant dog not to jump grabbing my body, not even react when an idea crossed my mind.
a child of the moon!
But it is supposed to do in enormous wolves in the light of the full moon?
The wolf easily knocked me down, I feel like the filthy dog \u200b\u200btrying to bite his neck, trying to kill me, I immediately started trying to defend it out of enzyme, we hit in the OSIC and achieve make this stay dazed, half crawl a little stand ready to run, I joined and I took my first steps to run away, and immediately felt like I was biting the leg
A metallic shriek was heard and the force that made the wolf fell to pull me ground, began to crawl and then just grabbing my edward came and gave a strong blow to the wolf grabbing this Edward
from flying over me in his arms and just when I turned around several groans were heard, turn very slowly and saw several wolves begin arriving
-children of the moon, looking at them sideways whisper, we should have that ring ... ... and kill them. "The poisons kill them" - the poison of mata-I thought aloud
-not beautiful, they are not enemies, they are .... Our allies, "said quotes that word-sam, I regret the misunderstanding, she is new here ... .. we are teaching to be like us, there was a long time in silence while other members came
-no cullen, bella did not know of the treaty, will be at both, but please let it go, I remain in complete silence watching as he spoke to one of the wolves that seemed taller and stronger black one
-sam, you'd better explain all this personally, listen to
Carlisle says that if edward said
-child let go with beautiful girls we talk to them back-edward me in your arms and let me on the floor
-go to the house and make sure that Renesmee does not leave when you return, "I said, Alice took my hand and began pulling me as I watched edward approached Carlisle and the wolves began to disappear in the trees, but makes a child of the moon here?
ran back home and wait cullen alec eager to bring my daughter, spend an hour and listen to edward get me off the couch and ran to the entrance just when he came with that smell of wet dog look at it
question, we need to talk beautiful, "I said while leading me to the room of my daughter and me, instructed me to sit on the couch in the corner while he was standing
"You know us - nodded
-children of the moon when edward refused ensure
-werewolves, metamorphs in fact, they are not the same as a child of the moon they are humans who can rafters ...." Phase "to protect her .. I nodded, and people know they protect, this time I had no idea "of us, vampires
-but as I said they are upset allies
, we made a treaty-added-we are peaceful cullen beautiful, the treaty vasa that if we bite a human they can attack us and vice versa they can not kill one of the cullen but if any vampire that crosses the border-border
! - I mean, surprised that there a limit
place for us-yes, they have the push and we forks, of course they cross her in human form
-but ... my girl, she will be fine with all this
-si, do not worry and talk to them, we explain your situation and we talk about
-edw ... I found it - a ferocious growl like an animal's arm had come down to see the horrified face of Edward, turn my body while distinguishing a bear .... Giant dog not to jump grabbing my body, not even react when an idea crossed my mind.
a child of the moon!
But it is supposed to do in enormous wolves in the light of the full moon?
The wolf easily knocked me down, I feel like the filthy dog \u200b\u200btrying to bite his neck, trying to kill me, I immediately started trying to defend it out of enzyme, we hit in the OSIC and achieve make this stay dazed, half crawl a little stand ready to run, I joined and I took my first steps to run away, and immediately felt like I was biting the leg
A metallic shriek was heard and the force that made the wolf fell to pull me ground, began to crawl and then just grabbing my edward came and gave a strong blow to the wolf grabbing this Edward
from flying over me in his arms and just when I turned around several groans were heard, turn very slowly and saw several wolves begin arriving
-children of the moon, looking at them sideways whisper, we should have that ring ... ... and kill them. "The poisons kill them" - the poison of mata-I thought aloud
-not beautiful, they are not enemies, they are .... Our allies, "said quotes that word-sam, I regret the misunderstanding, she is new here ... .. we are teaching to be like us, there was a long time in silence while other members came
-no cullen, bella did not know of the treaty, will be at both, but please let it go, I remain in complete silence watching as he spoke to one of the wolves that seemed taller and stronger black one
-sam, you'd better explain all this personally, listen to
Carlisle says that if edward said
-child let go with beautiful girls we talk to them back-edward me in your arms and let me on the floor
-go to the house and make sure that Renesmee does not leave when you return, "I said, Alice took my hand and began pulling me as I watched edward approached Carlisle and the wolves began to disappear in the trees, but makes a child of the moon here?
ran back home and wait cullen alec eager to bring my daughter, spend an hour and listen to edward get me off the couch and ran to the entrance just when he came with that smell of wet dog look at it
question, we need to talk beautiful, "I said while leading me to the room of my daughter and me, instructed me to sit on the couch in the corner while he was standing
"You know us - nodded
-children of the moon when edward refused ensure
-werewolves, metamorphs in fact, they are not the same as a child of the moon they are humans who can rafters ...." Phase "to protect her .. I nodded, and people know they protect, this time I had no idea "of us, vampires
-but as I said they are upset allies
, we made a treaty-added-we are peaceful cullen beautiful, the treaty vasa that if we bite a human they can attack us and vice versa they can not kill one of the cullen but if any vampire that crosses the border-border
! - I mean, surprised that there a limit
place for us-yes, they have the push and we forks, of course they cross her in human form
-but ... my girl, she will be fine with all this
-si, do not worry and talk to them, we explain your situation and we talk about
Renesmee, of course not very thoroughly but it is different and needs protection, but now you can not cross as it is today and the same for Renesmee
-clear, do not worry I'll take care of it, thanks, I got out of bed and grabbing hold me
body-do not have to thank all love, I felt his soft hand slide down my chin, lifting it enough so that our lips met, we took a delicate injected kiss love edward cullen
loved with all my heart.
was quite sure that he was the man who was looking for my whole life and this life
-clear, do not worry I'll take care of it, thanks, I got out of bed and grabbing hold me
body-do not have to thank all love, I felt his soft hand slide down my chin, lifting it enough so that our lips met, we took a delicate injected kiss love edward cullen
loved with all my heart.
was quite sure that he was the man who was looking for my whole life and this life
Renesmee POV
Arrive home singing holding hands cullen alec
-Nahuel, we can go another day to see your friends? - said while Alec grumbled
-clear beautiful, just let me tell your mom, "I said through the door
-alec, Nahuel, jane, come to me Chambers, Carlisle
hear-no-late Alec and Nahuel said while causing chuckled, I looked to see how both challenging and glares, I miss! Renny
-hi-came to greet me
-hi rosalie rose-
hug me, as you do?, You have fun?
-si, was pleasant, knew many boys and girls who tell me how special I am at every moment, "I was somewhat confused by the same token
" I'm glad you had fun
-Hey baby, rose know where my mom goes? - she frowned and nodded
-is in your bedroom - dare I don my "thanks" and ran upstairs, walk grabbing the door of my room and saw her paired, lay my hands on the door open and immediately hear the voice of my mom
- Clear, do not worry I'll take care of it, thanks, who thanked him?
-do not have to thank all love-love?, What, this is obviously expected Renesmee, papa, papa returned, the door suddenly opened yet quietly
THAT "?
No, no ... .. my mom .... It is kissing with a cullen
The itching in my eyes was not expected, some tears began to slide down my cheeks as I watched the thin layer detached from my body, that league or bubble collided with incredible speed, clutching the body of Edward cullen and my mother was heard as if a thunderbolt had fallen into a tree or as the collision of two rocks
-for! - scream while it bubble or league again hit the body of Edward Cullen, I stopped to see the mess, I ran down the hall down the stairs
-clear beautiful, just let me tell your mom, "I said through the door
-alec, Nahuel, jane, come to me Chambers, Carlisle
hear-no-late Alec and Nahuel said while causing chuckled, I looked to see how both challenging and glares, I miss! Renny
-hi-came to greet me
-hi rosalie rose-
hug me, as you do?, You have fun?
-si, was pleasant, knew many boys and girls who tell me how special I am at every moment, "I was somewhat confused by the same token
" I'm glad you had fun
-Hey baby, rose know where my mom goes? - she frowned and nodded
-is in your bedroom - dare I don my "thanks" and ran upstairs, walk grabbing the door of my room and saw her paired, lay my hands on the door open and immediately hear the voice of my mom
- Clear, do not worry I'll take care of it, thanks, who thanked him?
-do not have to thank all love-love?, What, this is obviously expected Renesmee, papa, papa returned, the door suddenly opened yet quietly
THAT "?
No, no ... .. my mom .... It is kissing with a cullen
The itching in my eyes was not expected, some tears began to slide down my cheeks as I watched the thin layer detached from my body, that league or bubble collided with incredible speed, clutching the body of Edward cullen and my mother was heard as if a thunderbolt had fallen into a tree or as the collision of two rocks
-for! - scream while it bubble or league again hit the body of Edward Cullen, I stopped to see the mess, I ran down the hall down the stairs
-Renesmee! - Alec cry trying to stop, but right now I was not in my complete, the same league hit to all who were 5 feet away even if only my cabinet, I ran out the front door bathed in my tears and rain at the time, all this information could not process as fast .
ran unchecked through the woods without stopping for anything, just until a chills through my body just as a scream sounded close to me
sorry for the delay is that esoty punished and not say to follow the example lol but the reason is average
girls is the longest chapter I've done on this historical jejeje , then we desir this counted as two jejejej Capistrano
girls hope their opinon
0 comments:
Post a Comment