be I salute you and welcome you, because they have manifested this universe without limits. I greet you, be supreme peace. I salute you, unless you are the source and goal of these scriptures and are beyond them. I salute you, unless you are born and reside in all creatures. I greet you, be not born. Greetings, might remain under every change and destruction, immutable. I salute you, unless you are the existence and nonexistence. I salute you, unless you can be reached and conquered. Yoga Vashistha
... in the phenomenon we call experience, the reality is not a meeting of the knower with the known. The reality is experience, we can say two aspects, two extremes: the knower and known, although this figure is only a verbal. In a neurological sense, all we see is ourselves. That's what we know is a state of our nervous system, and there is no other knowledge. This does not mean that our nervous system is the only existing reality, and that there is nothing apart from him, but it does mean that all knowledge is knowledge of ourselves and thus, in some mysterious way, we are no different from the outside world we know. Once you understand that what we experience and what we are one, let's go a step further and see what we in the outside world we look. Like I'm in your outer world, you are mine, but I'm in the same world as you. My interior is not separable from the outside world. It's something called the outside world is doing, just as it is doing the tree, the ocean and everything that exists in the outside world. Is not it great? We completely removed the person from the trap, that they either dominate the world or suffer because of it. Is gone, never existed and when this happens, we can play any game in life vital that we like.
We unite past, present and future and we can represent any role, but you will know that we have seen the big lie that accumulates or have social experiences, temporary memories, sights, sounds or other people. We are always building ourselves as having it all, but only if we think that we are also held.
TALKING ABOUT ZEN
0 comments:
Post a Comment