(
...
)
ESD rosary Argentina De ScratchingLom ... I invite you to immerse together in this wonderful world of photography experience live and direct ... to feel the power back and most importantly of all, become a member of the lomofamily! ... ie a lomographer !!!... while I enjoy things I do best and that I like to do in this world ... communicate and share things I have in my bag of mary poppins and that I was collecting on my adventures in this land, and especially ... tell you about What the hell is LOMO!
From my back story : . . . . . : . . . . . : . . . . . : . . . . . : . CAT / / . Cossa machine is? What is it? the embassy of Spain created a very special city for me, and from which important part of my ancestors ... double honor, then ... Lomo represent and Catalan ... In my view, Lomography is a wonderful door in the evolution of a creator ... connects you with intuition, lies the creative force, from a new form of free speech ... activates and awakens the sleeping artist ... it is not enough, within a structure containing no structures and encourage you to continue creating permanently from the game and the fun ... in life behind the scenes ... your daily life ...
: . . . . . :
. . . . . : . . . . . : . . . . . :
. ES.CAT / / lomography on :
.
Monaco Barcelona, \u200b\u200bone of the princesses of the court LomoQueen Christina ... time during which I became an expert and totally addicted lomographer something absolutely unavoidable Lomo power so close, and in my case, more than about inside of me ... Two years ago
returned to Argentina, my home country, to take care of other things, to accompany my daughter, Princess Sophia, to meet his family ... inevitable personal and private matters, they say ... and so I had to dajar Spain and my work in Lomography Shop, of course ... The truth that was a very hard desicion for me personally and expressive ...
really LOVE
I kept making, but otherwise ... Using a mix with my other projects, always with me Lomo, energy and my camera ... my new projects do you travel often and so I captured the hearts of many moments in time in different places I visit, with the help of my camera back ... Now I'm developing multimedia experimental arts projects where, clearly shows a large Lomo
influence ... Lomography is anchored deep in my heart in a special place, as warm as a Caribbean beach ... thanks to this wonderful art movement grew greatly and
n my face personal and individual
as visual communicator, since I was among the Lomo alternative art spaces in Barcelona
suburban
mania!
. AR / / Lomo ON! Mount foil reproductions
Sizes A5 and dance and play with the body, for boys and girls, felt and recreated by us in full for the school holiday Cossetini Olga.
result of our meeting and affinity in the art and creation and our friendship and growing many times together sharing the little things in life.
thanks Lu!
ana fink thanks for the photos
by fla, we
makeup thanks to everyone who welcomed us with music nurturing our proposal
.:.
0 comments:
Post a Comment